balance99

Mar 18, 2020
I know this game is long forgotten and I doubt I'd get an answer but how do we get into the tikis hut in world 5. I know the combo is up, down, right, left, and then the attack button. Do I hit the tiki or something else?

Feb 2, 2022
I know this game is long forgotten and I doubt I'd get an answer but how do we get into the tikis hut in world 5. I know the combo is up, down, right, left, and then the attack button. Do I hit the tiki or something else?

is there 100% guide walkthrough here some where for secret rooms and gameplay all stages on how to find secret room and what code or move do we need for lost world stage 5 secret room to unlock i remember there was PDF or TXT file of 100% walkthrough about the unmodded game i just don't have now if you found some one here in thread making walkthrough guide tag that person here so i can see it on latest thread page

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Bit of a long shot but does anyone happen to have the extracted version of the original 7.8 game? Not the Modded versions by Chip and Red.

Son u

Apr 5, 2023
Bit of a long shot but does anyone happen to have the extracted version of the original 7.8 game? Not the Modded versions by Chip and Red.
What do you mean by extracted? Do you mean the data folder has been extracted from the .pak file?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I've tried to extract the data folder, but the software i use doesn't recognize the .pak file as a .pak file
The .pak file of Project X was modified by devs so other programs won't be able to recognize it as .pak and thus won't be able decompres it. Og devs didn't want for people to be able to have acces to the files of the game.

ignoreme1

Jul 24, 2018
I usually prefer to lurk but I'm pretty sure I have the version you wanted, so here goes nothing.
It's apparently too big to attach directly and this is my first post so no links. So instead have this hopefully helpful text file that hopefully helps your quest. Unless of course I completely bungled something up because I'm not very computer literate.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes