bobbot

May 10, 2018
how mods this game
??? are you asking how to mod the game or what mods exist? currently two have their own pages, first is evilmode edition by chip, it intends to re add an old game mode that got axed chips been away for a bit but came back the reason was they were attending some kinda course my memory is foggy as always but i think it was to help improve their coding. the secound is redeyes mod edition which is more of an overhaul then a mod that adds new attacks for foes and chages the mechanics of the game a bit for more detail the threads on f95 are a good start and both have their own discords. as for how to mod the game you will need both the openbor engine and pakexplorer to decompile the origonal project x as for coding and scripting rather then be potentaly misinformed by me it would be better to look up a guide or reverse enginner a game to figure out what does what. hope some of this info is of some use.

Daveanony

Mar 21, 2021
I somehow screwed up with the controls and can't get to the options menu to alter them. Can I reset them somehow?

Jun 7, 2023
cheers, I'm going to miss this game, atlas, it was canceled. so was this mod (as far as I can tell) now only an incomplete shell remains. I've come far, now my journey is coming to an end. Halona, you do not know me nor I you, enjoy your day to the fullest.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
cheers, I'm going to miss this game, atlas, it was canceled. so was this mod (as far as I can tell) now only an incomplete shell remains. I've come far, now my journey is coming to an end. Halona, you do not know me nor I you, enjoy your day to the fullest.
Cool your jets man, at least we still have the RedEye Samurai mod y'know? Also still in development but full of promise :p

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-mod-edition-v2-7-redeye-samurai.123840/

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
So this game did die after all... *sigh*

I was already expecting it to die one day, considering the devs were slow as molasses for several years developing, but i still had a glimmer of hope that the devs would eventually finish it...

Welp, is there any way talented modders can pick the game up and finish it in the very least???

Reactions: Bulbanych

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
So this game did die after all... *sigh*

I was already expecting it to die one day, considering the devs were slow as molasses for several years developing, but i still had a glimmer of hope that the devs would eventually finish it...

Welp, is there any way talented modders can pick the game up and finish it in the very least???
thats what red eye is currently doing

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
It's called Mod Edition, but Zeta is also around for its development, even if on a passive role.

Reactions: bobbot

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
thats what red eye is currently doing
I just took a sneak peek on it and it seems pretty rad. When i play Project X again, i'll be sure to check out that mod.

I really hope Red Eye can finish it, even if all he does is just 1 or 2 more levels. I'd hate the game to be left unfinished forever. I'll even support him financially if i'm able, because Project X is such a hidden gem

It's called Mod Edition, but Zeta is also around for its development, even if on a passive role.
Oh sweet, glad to see she did not completely abandon it

Reactions: Indolthir

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Cheats seems to be active while they're enabled despite set to off, is that a bug by chance?
This was ditched long ago. Look up the RedEye Mod Edition. It's practically the current official version of the game, now that even Zeta's around for it.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes