RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm collecting the sea elf eggs, I have 7, I know I only need 4 for quest, but I want the 8th.

I'm guessing it's in this candy island I'm in, but I can't figure out what to do here. I've come across two walls that say I can dig through them and Hitomi complains to get on with it, but I can't do anything about the walls.

There's also a candy tower that has the entrance sealed, but I can't find any way inside. Any help?
Purchase the food from the Lemon Fairy nearby that applies 'Hunger' to Yoshiko.

Reactions: Bobberton

Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
I am officially lost with the Kiki murder quest. I takes to Kiki, found the heart in the chest near the witches cabin, accused the witch, spoke to the guard and investigated, found the shovel, and am now completely stuck.

An earlier comment says to find the chest with the dusty notes in the forest and I have covered every inch and just can't find anything.

Can someone point me in the right direction?/ For where in the forest the next clue is? Do I need to get past the diamond or the rocks blocking the paths to progress?

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
I am officially lost with the Kiki murder quest. I takes to Kiki, found the heart in the chest near the witches cabin, accused the witch, spoke to the guard and investigated, found the shovel, and am now completely stuck.

An earlier comment says to find the chest with the dusty notes in the forest and I have covered every inch and just can't find anything.

Can someone point me in the right direction?/ For where in the forest the next clue is? Do I need to get past the diamond or the rocks blocking the paths to progress?
Hehe, not every corner. You can cross the stream through these rocks*, there you will find the chest with the notes.
Image.JPG
You may also need something else that you can find on a corpse near where Kiki is.

Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
Sorry I should have said, I'd found the locked chest but no way to open it.

You may also need something else that you can find on a corpse near where Kiki is.
I would never have found that corpse if I didn't know I was looking for it! I found the rat that sits next to it before and did wonder what it was for!

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Jyggalagg

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Sorry I should have said, I'd found the locked chest but no way to open it.

I would never have found that corpse if I didn't know I was looking for it! I found the rat that sits next to it before and did wonder what it was for!

Thanks for the help.
Once you find the chest and the shovel, what next?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
For those who decided to continue the undercover investigation in the quest to kill Kiki (The Haunted Woods):
1.As soon as we finished the conversation with the main guard (who initially blocked the way to the forest), we go to the pit that is located near the entrance to the location, where we interact with a shovel;
2.Then we return to the forest to the chest in which you found the dusty notes (you need to interact on the left side of the chest, but if it didn't work, try on all sides on the left side of the chest, sorry for the tautology);
3.After we return to the cemetery and near the hut you will see that you can interact with the destroyed barrel, we do it;
4.Then we go into the hut itself and interact with the campfire "from the lower side" (personally, I have a quest dialogue from this side and from this stage);
5.Finally we go to the suspect (the soldier who is near the pit in which we found the shovel), when he runs away, we go to the main one, report and voila, we go to Kiki, talk to her, get the coveted, and now you are happy, your snake and pumped up your hand a little ...)
I hope that I didn't miss anything and helped those in need).
v1.25d

Rus
Для тех кто решил продолжить расследование под прикрытием в задании по убийству Кики (The Haunted Woods):
1.Как только закончили разговор с главным стражником (который изначально преграждал путь в лес) идём в яму которая находится возле входа в локацию, там мы взаимодействуем с лопатой;
2.Затем возвращаемся в лес к сундуку в котором вы нашли запыленные записки (взаимодействовать надо с левой стороны от сундука, но если не сработало попробуйте по всем сторонам с левой стороны от сундука, извините за тавтологию);
3.После возвращаемся на кладбище и возле хижины вы увидите, что можно взаимодействовать с разрушенной бочкой, делаем это;
4.Потом заходим в саму хижину и взаимодействуем с костром "с нижней стороны" (лично у меня с этой стороны и с этого этапа начался квестовый диалог);
5.Наконец идем к подозреваемому (солдат который возле ямы в которой мы нашли лопату), когда он убежит идем к главному, отчитываемся и вуаля, идем к Кики разговариваем с ней получаем заветное, и теперь довольны вы, ваш змей и немного подкачали руку...)
Надеюсь что ни чего не упустил и помог нуждающимся.
v1.25d
This is amazing! thank you so much for this guide!

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes