4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
itch.iotitle2.png

Overview:
Embark on a journey as Yoshiko to become a
renown hero; this brave new adventurer is forced to travel beyond the comfort of her region, in hopes of unlocking the mysteries behind the Dark Expanse.

Romance quests, fantastic races, puzzles, dungeons.
The sprawling realm of Mea'ternum is as dangerous as it is beautiful and destiny beckons our futanari protagonist on a voyage that will change her forever.

Gather your party, and journey to slay the 'evil' Demon Queen, Eraanthe!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: Skyward Foundry - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3f3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

PLAY LATEST UPDATE
Win:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kBXtOH.png Chikara_Futa_Clothed_Pan.png EraanthexOrcCrew_Pan2.png Merishya_TrioBang_Cumshot.png EraaxMaidNekos.png Ayama_Bust.png TempestQueen_Valnaraa_Pan.png

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
for stock rtp assets, from what little i've seen the maps actually look pretty decent
not sure how i feel about the ocarina of time styled color highlighting in dialog but if the dev room being as decorated as it is is a sign of things to come, then i'm definitely keeping my eye on this one

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So I've put roughly an hour into this, it looks nice. But the pacing with the dialogue needs to be adjusted. It has these pauses and then automatically advances, but the timing of it is weird and it makes it VERY easy to accidentally skip over/ahead through dialogue, or something I find very vexing: having to do a repeated action. Getting stuck waiting for fish because I'm re-fishing again is really kinda annoying. I think there was some hinted at h-scenes, but I might've skipped over them (due to prompted/recommendation of the game. If there is no penalty for watching them, then this is a bad choice on the designer's part to make the player feel like they need to skip over content in order to avoid some non-existent timed event)

The art is pretty nice, the game is fairly interesting as far as gameplay goes. The fights are a bit grindy, and it seems the game randomly generates the levels a bit (within a range), that can make the fights kinda hard or alternatively easy. The balance for magic seems a bit wonky, its really powerful, but you're stuck choosing between using healing or firing off a strong spell (which you can do like 3 times at first), and then it takes forever to recharge your MP naturally. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of items atm...but yeah. Flow of battle goes something like this:
>MC, taunt
>Mage, defend (because she has 2 mp, and gains 2 mp each time I defend)
>enemy beats down on MC
>MC, Attack
>Mage, defend (because still not enough MP to cast a spell)
>Enemy attacks MC
>MC, Attack
>Mage, most likely cast a healing spell (Which carries over somewhat over battle, so that's kinda nice)
>Enemy continues to beat down on MC
>MC, Attack which may or may not kill the enemy depending on what level it is. for level 3, this whole process will go another two turns, with the mage back at guarding to regenerate MP. For low level battles, this is a lot of turns for what should be kinda quick fights. I also might just suck at the game, but even so, I'd think I'm pretty typical of how people would approach the game.

All in all, its pretty, the characters are nice and lewd looking, the story looks like its going to go somewhere. I'll play it more, but it took me an hour to make...not a lot of progress.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
The art does look pretty nice :)

I got two questions..

Can we swirch between window and full screen .. using the buttons or preferences ?

and are there Mouse controls ?

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
wtf was that shitty construct boss fight in the ruins. I had to do it 3 times. Too much based on pure fucking luck. I had to grind to level up and then I barely managed to beat it. The random encounters are also horrible as each one ends up taking a gigantic chunk of your health and you can't even save anywhere apart from the save stones. The whole game's balance is horrible. Don't play this. I ended up spending most of my time fighting monsters just to go forward than actual questing.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
I just went to their official website and scrolled down. WTF IS THAT WALL OF TEXT!

This is really a big ass game and i hope they will improve it more and fix issues with gameplay, dialogue, world, etc.

Reactions: SSCSTODA

ziklis

Jul 31, 2018
Can anyone help me? im stuck in the ruins *facepalms* i dont know what to do..

May 21, 2017
The game is slow. All NPC move around fast when a conversation is going on but the MC is fucking slow.

Can't save the game via in-game menu. so if we want to quit we have either look for a book or a crystal.

Art work is nice and surprisingly we control a air-head bimbo futa.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes