Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
This is abandoned. You are right, this is the real spirit of Amy :) She'll find herself in the new game too, don't worry. Just come back after 6 months and you'll start to see the spirit.
Well...... this comment didn't age well. I'm sad to see the remake abandoned. If she had ended up like this version it would have been epic.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well...... this comment didn't age well. I'm sad to see the remake abandoned. If she had ended up like this version it would have been epic.
yes and the six months he was talking about are gone too.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
I never saw anyone mention the issue with the bus scene with the boys skipping over the bonus beach event, but in case people want to see it without having to load the event manually I have it fixed. Just drop these 2 files into the game folder.
Didn’t work for me for some reason, still got skipped. I noticed the game did create copies of both files with .rpyc extensions on the game folder though, tried a couple more times but still couldn’t get it. How do we trigger the event manually?

Ron Swanson

Jun 7, 2017
Didn’t work for me for some reason, still got skipped. I noticed the game did create copies of both files with .rpyc extensions on the game folder though, tried a couple more times but still couldn’t get it. How do we trigger the event manually?
My copy is unpacked with unren, maybe that's the difference? As for triggering it load a save near the boys/bus scene and manually run this from console: jump bonus1

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes