Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I am really intended to play this version. However nopy and workupload links for PC version are not working. Since mega do not let download 1.7 GB game I need other sites to download. Can anyone please upload on nopy or workupload again?

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I am really intended to play this version. However nopy and workupload links for PC version are not working. Since mega do not let download 1.7 GB game I need other sites to download. Can anyone please upload on nopy or workupload again?
Are you trying to download with Firefox browser? Use the Google browser or the Microsoft browser or a download manager like jdownloader. All 3 should work with bigger MEGA files.

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
Are you trying to download with Firefox browser? Use the Google browser or the Microsoft browser or a download manager like jdownloader. All 3 should work with bigger MEGA files.
There is a limit for non-premium users for MEGA. Since I am not a premium user, I cannot download files bigger than 500 mb.

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
Maybe you live in another country, i'm a registered free user. I download without being logged in. And i can download about 5GB without problem, sometimes a little more.
May be my problem is about being not registered user or my country. Anyway new version is also exciting. I can satisfied with playing new version. Thanks for helping and happy new year!

Reactions: EricSunny

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i played the remake first then fell in love with it.
now i played this and fapped furiously!!!
jesus christ,paperwork is genius.love his style.i hope the remake would finish in a year then pick up this and continue it to more gangbangs,dp's,dap,tap hahaha

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I still remember those scenes in which she fucks everyone with her ass in the beach and after working in the supermarket she tells the guy who gives her a massage to fuck her mouth to not getting caught by cops.Those were both hot af and hilarious.With the remake image quality improved significantly and lots of different routes added but in my opinion it became a bit too "pretentious".I mean this version is not as good as the new one but it was getting a lot more frequent updates.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm 20+ pages deep into the corruption tag looking for something to play and stumbled on this, it threw me initially as I've played the current unabandoned one - that one didn't impress me much other than it having a ton of content ... I preferred how much of a ho she was in this one, shame it didn't retain that aspect ... though it seems weird that she's that fussed about her virginity after getting gangbanged in the butt by 50 random dudes, ha.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes