Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Hmm interesting i played the 0.1 version just jesterday. So that was an old abandoned game? Whats the difference now? Which one will be continued?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm interesting i played the 0.1 version just jesterday. So that was an old abandoned game? Whats the difference now? Which one will be continued?
The one with the label that said "abandoned" is the one that is abandoned. The one that isn't abandoned is the one that will be continued, as it is the one that isn't abandoned, so isn't labelled abandoned. As long as you remember that abandoned = abandoned, you can tell the difference between the versions.

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Weird. The new ones also has grousex tags but i didn't stumbled over any ^^ Either i missed it or they copie paste from here the old one

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im not mad, im glad he is making a remake, absolutely love this game

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why speak when you have no clue what you're talking about? a lot of people commented (myself included) on the f95 thread that the game had potential and praised his work ethic (the dude pumps out more content per update than half of the games on here put together) but had pacing/story issues, he then remade the game (actually remade it, don't know why you said "remade") the story's been altered and as far as I can recall not many scenes have even used his original renders or writing which is the bulk of the work, even though we all expected and encouraged him to do so.

There is no catch-up its a new game and as far as I know the complaints of the first have all been addressed and in rapid time, so download and enjoy
What did I say that was wrong? He remade his game (true).
The original game had many problems but the most important I think was the "slutiness" of the MC where she fucks everyone without any question, meaning that he should remake it maybe (also true, but yes the part where I use the "or" for either a problem or a technical issue should just be problem, no tech issues here).
He abandonned this game (true again) for the remake.
Right now the new project has let's say 1/3 of the original content? Anyway, the estimation of three months is maybe too much but it can be right.
Only thing wrong is comparing him to DrunkNescafe that maybe or maybe not is working on agame, meanwhile this developper actually has good updates.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Is there a walkthough for this? or is it linear so il get all scenes in one go or do I need multiple playthrough?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I got the feeling (I did not check by starting a new game with the abandoned one - the real abandoned one, not the new one, the not-abandoned one) that the new version lays out more future paths and focuses in a funny way on the anal theme. Yes, FUNNY. I really think the DEV found a fun way to introduce anal, unique. Let's support his new approach!

Other than DrunkNescafe, who also did a basically great game (with many very annoying stuff in it, collect here, collect there...), this one worked and works, it gives you plenty of content and NO POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND AND SEARCHING FOR STUFF TO DO. You can't praise this high enough! The main problem of those games here is the pointless and fun free running around and doing stupid tasks to kill time (buy this that, bring letters or stuff to this or that person, find the animal, pat the animal, feed the animal, kill the animal, grill the animal, eat the animal, ...). So I think xyou should not compare this game here with "New paths". The bitter thing about DrunkNescafe is that his game was very far developed with many great ideas and plot lines - and than he dropped it and started again. And if I remember correctly, after a long wait the new version had a bug at its very beginning. DrunkNescafe was great in updating bugfixes quite fast, but on the other hand the game was always very buggy. So it is a totally different story, Project Sage is alive whereas "New paths" will take a long time to come out if ever.

Reactions: paperwork
B

BigWamanHunter

Don't about its development but have played that game by drunknescafe before. The intro was soild. But after a few hopeless hours i extracted the cgs and fapped to them. Cool renders but wasn't impressed by the content i missed. Lost interest.

Hate it when the mc is called "slut". Her actions were too crazy. But if you posses empathy, you'll notice that unlike the shit load of female mc corruption games here, this one actually has a personality and a level of sapience. No sign of moral degradation or anything even after the anal train in this version. None of the scenes felt numb. When I can't immerse, my main source of enjoyment is thinking about the chars thoughts and feelings in lewd situations. The way those scenes were done and her inner thoughts.... reminds me of those discussions i used to have with my pals back in high school.

The same is being done in the remake, but more realistic, with player agency. Initially I had mixed feelings, but the remake is much more enjoyable.

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Huh. I alerady wondered. Playe now the remake till the content ended and a bit of the old one.
You can clearly notice that the adult content was toned down. Not complaining but also a little dissapointing.
You could still have both by the choices she makes. Letting players chose if they want her more normal and or slutty. *shrugs*

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The stated plan is to make you wait a more reasonable number of days (hours, minutes...) for that content, but still to include it. I hope that's the case. The dev's tastes obviously run to the sort of craziness that was featured in this version (in fact, he claims that his problem is that otherwise normal scenes keep turning into gangbangs) so while a few of the more unlikely scenes might be dropped I'm not overly concerned; I think, if he gets deep enough into the game, you'll see what you saw here. It'll just make more sense.

Reactions: paperwork

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Hope so i like to have as many choices to change and do things as possible. I just hate toned down and censored content ^^

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
hello lads i love you but make compressed version i need to release some pressure!

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
About the compressed version, images in this game are jpeg's which are already sized down. Usually, many games use .png's and they can be compressed a lot. There are 9594 images in the game directory. Compressing the images more will make significant difference in the quality. How much compression do you need? I made a .rar file reducing it to 1.49 GB. Is it enough? I want to help since this version is officially free, and abandoned :).

I can also divide the big file into two.

Reactions: VNON and Segnbora
Feb 27, 2017
What did I say that was wrong? He remade his game (true).
The original game had many problems but the most important I think was the "slutiness" of the MC where she fucks everyone without any question, meaning that he should remake it maybe (also true, but yes the part where I use the "or" for either a problem or a technical issue should just be problem, no tech issues here).
He abandonned this game (true again) for the remake.
Right now the new project has let's say 1/3 of the original content? Anyway, the estimation of three months is maybe too much but it can be right.
Only thing wrong is comparing him to DrunkNescafe that maybe or maybe not is working on agame, meanwhile this developper actually has good updates.
Your entire post had a negative connotation and was likened entirely to DrunkNescafe, you said the game was fine but it was actually the who dev liked it and it was the community that had issues, you said he remade due to issues with code not true, you put the remake in quotation marks implying what? I took it as if hes milking patreon

ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
I began the remake before and I'm ok with more build up, but wanted to try this old version while I wait for the remake updates, I think I like both version.

I'm at a second store event and I have a choice between "telling where I truly come from" or "made up a location" and guess what ? they are the same for me minus the majuscule for the made up one ! haha.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I began the remake before and I'm ok with more build up, but wanted to try this old version while I wait for the remake updates, I think I like both version.

I'm at a second store event and I have a choice between "telling where I truly come from" or "made up a location" and guess what ? they are the same for me minus the majuscule for the made up one ! haha.
I should have chosen the smallest country in the world :) It's good to know for the next time I do something like this :)

Reactions: isabellapink

Messalina

May 8, 2018
Am I the only one who played this game and didn't see any one of the renders images that are here in the first post?

Reactions: makcim334
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes