dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
As a Computer Science Student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
As a Computer Science Student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)
Well, I'm glad to hear that in order to make at least some contribution to the "remake" I'm posting my version of Amy, I spent about a year creating it, since I didn't see any worthy models for Project SAGE, there are also many male characters from the game, if you write something in a personal, I'll throw off the archive.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Well, I'm glad to hear that in order to make at least some contribution to the "remake" I'm posting my version of Amy, I spent about a year creating it, since I didn't see any worthy models for Project SAGE, there are also many male characters from the game, if you write something in a personal, I'll throw off the archive.
Yo That's wonderful, I will have to tweak the face a bit to make it appear closer to the original, but I love the body shape!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes