• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
so the sex scene is locked behind multiple challenges plus followers you need to get plus multiple quests, so to unlock them all, you need to do multiple runs before play timing tap sex game.

Then, you can find requirement for the scene in hotel room. Once you got them all, interact with the bed to get gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here a dog btw.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 180231.png

Last edited:

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
idk where the nsfw content come's in cause i've been playing at least 40 min and not a single thing like NOTHING
There's a post just 2 above yours with the answer, you should use the search button up in the top right to search the threads your in, it's very useful
images.jpg

Oct 7, 2019
so the sex scene is locked behind multiple challenges plus followers you need to get plus multiple quests, so to unlock them all, you need to do multiple runs before play timing tap sex game.

Then, you can find requirement for the scene in hotel room. Once you got them all, interact with the bed to get gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here a dog btw.

View attachment 3464711
How does one do the following?:

Pacify Yuri (honestly, I'm wanting to complete this more because it's an objective than for a sex scene)
Find Mirror

I already unlocked the Love Knight and pacified Marmot, both couples, and Stephanie.

I also think that maybe the Love Knight should be defeated by a specific combination of a player character and recruit to provide an abnormal result like with Marmot being reunited with Blayk and Nite, and the former might help with another objective.

With that being considered, I think that the above objectives would be completed by discovering the remaining secret areas, including the one at the sewer assuming there is one other than the refuge.

At this point, I'm up to fwickin' GETTIN IN THE HELL (I phrased it like that in a reference to Your Grammar Sucks, emphasis included)

Also, will the ending (I choose Jordan because of the sequel, Solace Inc., being the true ending, and yes, I peeked in the lab) require any preparations just in case I have to start over?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes