EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The year is 213X. Earth has gone to shit. The infected roam the streets. They’ve killed everything you live for. Your kings have fled to the cosmos. Your gods have stopped answering your prayers. Your money is worthless. You have nowhere to go. Hunger and thirst begins to set in. There is no hope. Only pain and suffering. But perhaps, amidst the chaos… you can find something to make your time worthwhile. This is where it all began… and this is where it will end. The future of humanity is in your hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: AploveStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0.0.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg sex6.gif

Obligatory

Jun 2, 2018
Looks... unique? Always down to give a completed game a go, but I think I'll give this one a couple of weeks and see where the ratings pan out.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
So completed the sewers, got sent back to the refuge and now i have to go thotugh the sewers again. Is there a fast travel i'm missing so i can get back to after the sewer?

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
So completed the sewers, got sent back to the refuge and now i have to go thotugh the sewers again. Is there a fast travel i'm missing so i can get back to after the sewer?
After beating the boss you find a fast travel portal at the chapel, after that in the refuge you'll see a map on the wall next to the sewer entrance that activates the fast travel portal.

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
does this have gay stuff? the preview pics show that, and i would rather avoid it
Is it gay if it is a robot? thats like assisted masturbation tbh XD
However, yeah, i whould like to avoid any gay sht, il wait for some reviews

Kijimolo

Sep 12, 2022
The second boss is a complete bastard, stupidly 100500+ enemies spawn, there is nothing else to beat the boss with

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
fun dungeon roguelike walker, could sell in mainstream and be niche goods, until 18+ slap that ass.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes