• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Program Apex [Ch.1.1 Build 0.2] [Visual Fox Games]

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yes, thank you for your attention, but the translation turned out to be totally wrong, the correct one is "SHE ALWAYS SEES HIM AS SOMETHING MORE". haha

I forgot to tell you, please read the rules in the group so that you can have full access.
Will do, thanks. I just downloaded your AVN and look forward to completing what you've done so far. I appreciate the amount of work that goes into making something like this, so wish you all the best in your project.

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Let me take a look at this...
I hope you like it, there will be a patch coming out in the next few days, waiting to see if there are any more problems.

Will do, thanks. I just downloaded your AVN and look forward to completing what you've done so far. I appreciate the amount of work that goes into making something like this, so wish you all the best in your project.
Thank you and your help will be very welcome in the next updates.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
ROADMAP.png
Our plan for 2024 is to try to complete Chapter 1, dividing it into 3 updates averaging 4 months of development for each one.

- For January we plan a Mini-Rework in what has already been presented, summarized certain things, improving others and explaining better the main content of the story.

- The 3 planned updates will be made according to the vote that is running on our Patreon. ( )

- Updates will be made in order according to the voting rate, the one who wins will be the first to receive, and so on.

- Patreon will receive a rework in the Tiers to better please new Supporters as we update the project.

- It is planned to have 7 Tiers, from the one who only wants to support, to the one who wants to participate directly in the project.

Reactions: JJ1960

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great 2024!
Happy new year for meeting and bonding with the fantastic women from this game,
especially ...
1704385339117.png
The youngest professor to teach at the university, the fabulous, one and only miss goldie locks, true and true goodie two shoes - Zoey, of the same age as our peers;
and has a mysterious and dark past.

Also featuring - on the ”cannot wait to meet and hug and hold on tight to” menu,
there is our gracious ...
1704385583332.png
This unknown girl, who suddenly turns up at our protagonist house, the breathtaking Mavis who, unbknownst to him, is being used as a test subject in a laboratory;
and ends up running away and finding refuge in his home.

While these hotties keep our hype up, we can ease into this game world with the help of beautiful girls who are nothing but eager to giude us through the paces, like ...
1704385856128.png
This dedicated and proud girl, Sofia - who is intelligent and perceptive.
The daughter of the great scientist who discovered the power of molecular manipulation. She is the one and only who decides to travel to the other side of the world to meet the people working in her field of research.

Lastly, never least, in the winds of hot and heavy prospects of having a great time, we get to meet
1704386554660.png
The shy girl who is Keiko, who also loves being around her best friend, Sofia.
Dedicated to doing her best for Sofia, she follows her everywhere,
no matter where she goes.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 3231228
Our plan for 2024 is to try to complete Chapter 1, dividing it into 3 updates averaging 4 months of development for each one.

- For January we plan a Mini-Rework in what has already been presented, summarized certain things, improving others and explaining better the main content of the story.

- The 3 planned updates will be made according to the vote that is running on our Patreon. ( )

- Updates will be made in order according to the voting rate, the one who wins will be the first to receive, and so on.

- Patreon will receive a rework in the Tiers to better please new Supporters as we update the project.

- It is planned to have 7 Tiers, from the one who only wants to support, to the one who wants to participate directly in the project.
At the beginning of the game, if you click on Collectables before starting the game, it spits out an error.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
At the beginning of the game, if you click on Collectables before starting the game, it spits out an error.
Hello, it has probably not yet been updated with the mini_patch that fixes this error, download the version directly by .
I apologize for the trouble.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Great 2024!
Happy new year for meeting and bonding with the fantastic women from this game,
especially ...
View attachment 3232148
The youngest professor to teach at the university, the fabulous, one and only miss goldie locks, true and true goodie two shoes - Zoey, of the same age as our peers;
and has a mysterious and dark past.

Also featuring - on the ”cannot get to meet and hug and hold on tight to” menu,
there is our gracious ...
View attachment 3232156
This unknown girl, who suddenly turns up at our protagonist house, the breathtaking Mavis who, unbknownst to him, is being used as a test subject in a laboratory;
and ends up running away and finding refuge in his home.

While thee hotties keep our hype up, we can eae into this game world with the help of beautiful girls who are nothing but eager to giude us throughthe paces, like ...
View attachment 3232166
This dedicated and proud girl, Sofia - who is intelligent and perceptive.
The daughter of the great scientist who discovered the power of molecular manipulation. She is the one and only who decides to travel to the other side of the world to meet the people working in her field of research.

Lastly, in the winds of hot and heavy prospects of having a great time, we get to meet
View attachment 3232197
The shy girl who is Keiko, who also loves being around her best friend, Sofia.
Dedicated to doing her best for Sofia, she follows her everywhere,
no matter where she goes.
Thank you!

BaasB If you can update the "Developer Notes" with this information, I would appreciate it.

I’ll open a ticket to make the transfer of owner to not have so much problems.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
I hope you like it, there will be a patch coming out in the next few days, waiting to see if there are any more problems.

Thank you and your help will be very welcome in the next updates.
Came back to say, interesting game! I liked the time-travel theme, but I felt the girls showed up too quickly. The beginning of the game felt rushed; I thought there would be him making the mini-machine first, and then after making the larger one, something would happen. Oh well, it's the author's creative mind, right? I hope this game continues, and the updates are good.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Came back to say, interesting game! I liked the time-travel theme, but I felt the girls showed up too quickly. The beginning of the game felt rushed; I thought there would be him making the mini-machine first, and then after making the larger one, something would happen. Oh well, it's the author's creative mind, right? I hope this game continues, and the updates are good.
Thanks for the answer, the question of the girls being shown very quickly in fact was something done in haste due to the time already planned for the release of the update and the other problems we had during development, but everything will be fixed in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hello, it has probably not yet been updated with the mini_patch that fixes this error, download the version directly by .
I apologize for the trouble.
No problem, just letting you know in case you weren't aware of it, it's the first time I've played this game.
Also, any plans to increase the number of save pages beyond 20 ? I make a lot of saves (usually at choices and any scenes I like), so 20 probably won't be nearly enough, lol.
Thanks.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
No problem, just letting you know in case you weren't aware of it, it's the first time I've played this game.
Also, any plans to increase the number of save pages beyond 20 ? I make a lot of saves (usually at choices and any scenes I like), so 20 probably won't be nearly enough, lol.
Thanks.
If the layout allows me to add more, I had already put 20 pages thinking about the possible routes for future updates they saw, but if 20 is little, I will put more, haha.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Hellster

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704993920953.png
Dev pledge for this start of the new year:

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
View attachment 3252726
Dev pledge for this start of the new year:

Thank you for Reply.

Technically everything that was shown in the update will be kept but instead of you following a linear path in freeroam, it will be totally open, needing to talk to the characters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just did a run through ... the interactions are all huddled up one after the other in the right down corner where we cick to trigger each scene, so not sure how exactly the phrase : ”totally open, needing to talk to the characters” would actually translate into game play mechanics.
Technically everything that was shown in the update will be kept but instead of you following a linear path in freeroam, it will be totally open, needing to talk to the characters.
Some quaity of life nit picks - stuff that irritated dring game play:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.