mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Waiting for the game the devs cancelled because of this. Thank god they reversed their decision, there's a bunch of good ideas in there.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
A very rarely huge pair of tits and I can't enjoy it because of MTL
I've been able to enjoy MTL a little more lately, but it's still a very tough hurdle for me to overcome

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I intentionally didn't look at the author but let me guess.. the developer is a Japanese dude, yes?

Nov 4, 2019
PROBLEM SCENES GUIDE

1. KAZUO - you can watch 2 last scenes by taking a bath 2 times in a row in Kazuo's house.

2. CAMP - like in a previous one, just take a bath in a camp 3 times in a row.

3. GOBLIN - at night, go to the map at the right side (the one with exorcism temple), and there will be a road in a grass at the lest side of this map, that lead to a cave. Enter it.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
"...are 10 million yen worth of pure gold"
So, just 10 million yen? AKA 69k USD today (yeah, it's 69k dollars, or 69206.5 to be more precise).
What does the gold change in any of it? It is like that classical "what is heavier: 1 kg of feather or 1 kg of of lead?", but with money instead of weight.
Also, is 69000 USD so hard to get? It's the value of some cool houses or cars, which are not so rare to see around. I know she is only a teacher, but maybe she could, you know, try to be an actress again, get a loan or whatever, and pay 500 dollars per month for 2 or 3 decades (there are places in which things like that are pretty common, like when the government wants to help poor people to buy a home, so the family pays a lower price per month, but for A LOT of years).
I really should try more to avoid internet while sleepy. Not only I did came here to other thing besides jerking off, but I lost too much time reflecting on how people treat money around the world, and how they don't know that 1 dollar is worth 1 dollar only no matter if you acquired it by selling gold or by a regular job.

This is a damn Rpg maker hentai game. Do you expect a compelling story? This is actually more realistic than 99% of other games, especially NTR games.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
the thing I like here is you can wank without getting depressed or violating any of your morality because the protag is in it, you just had to train her. The fact that you can lend her to some poor wankers (just like us) and dont feel any guilt because she is completely into it is the best

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
why do they feel the need to include an NTR...

anyway, does anyone know where i can use the Cow Suit?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes