• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is this talk about it for 5 min then forget about it netorare or actual netorare?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I will never understand why they put ntr in a game with a female protagonist, she is not deceived at any time, YES, her husband is a cuckold but who cares, when everything focuses on the girl.:rolleyes:

Anyway, still a good game with ugly bastards and a busty protagonist.

Feb 14, 2023
I will never understand why they put ntr in a game with a female protagonist, she is not deceived at any time, YES, her husband is a cuckold but who cares, when everything focuses on the girl.:rolleyes:

Anyway, still a good game with ugly bastards and a busty protagonist.
Obviously you haven't played the game :KEK:, there is no husband just the dumb kid gets cucked.
Game is pretty good, not like the mass produced AI garbage that everybody hates :KEK:.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Obviously you haven't played the game :KEK:, there is no husband just the dumb kid gets cucked.
Game is pretty good, not like the mass produced AI garbage that everybody hates :KEK:.
and? My comment applies the same, the content focuses on the teacher, who cares about the child? If the game were from the child's perspective then of course it is ntr, but this way it would only be cheting, but who cares, maybe the ntr lovers want to believe it is.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I will never understand how these artists can make women with such extremely sexy bodies but then don't give them any pubic hair. That's a cake without the icing. A banana split without the cherry on top. A pussy with literally no style. Meanwhile, they go above and beyond to make the males as ugly as possible and hairy to boot. Tell me really how you're not all that interested in the female body.

Right.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Why does the true ending hints to the game Kristin the War Demon??? It's not even made by the same author xD...Awesome game thou.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProfessorRionasTreasure-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You know, I believe the goblins were COMPLETELY unnecessary. This game would be the exact same thing without them.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
What is being concealed at all? Is this really pretending to be anything other than what it is?
Really guy? It means someone is trying to "sell" this as a game and he's trying to cater a kink, but I implied its his own kinks and he's just making the game for his own dream, regardless of audience. How is that hard to understand?

Reactions: Rumlocbh
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes