• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

tcup66

Oct 25, 2017
I love the concept of this game and good Art work. I know its still very early build but its very much a huge grind for not much reward. Maybe once more is added it wont feel so bad but I feel that if the amount affection earned was doubled it wouldn't seem so much of a grind and would still get the same play style. Great potential for an amazing game here though.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I love the concept of this game and good Art work. I know its still very early build but its very much a huge grind for not much reward. Maybe once more is added it wont feel so bad but I feel that if the amount affection earned was doubled it wouldn't seem so much of a grind and would still get the same play style. Great potential for an amazing game here though.
I couldn't agree more. I've never been a fan of games that turn character relationships into some sort of grind. I think it's a lot more interesting when the affection gains are linked to the player actually getting to know the characters better and hopefully caring about them instead of repeating the same actions constantly to raise some stats.

It's an interesting start so hopefully when more content is added there will be more ways to raise affection so it won't be as tedious as it currently is.

Reactions: botc76 and omocik

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
RIC is the only RPGM game that I never complained, instead enjoyed playing it because of the custom designed UI and gameplay which doesn't have any stupid walking or similar idiotic RPGM mechanics. And looks like this game will have even better UI and gameplay design than RIC.

It's a bummer that you had to change engine but for now everything looks good for me and good luck with the development.

Reactions: Scyra

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@sabbathfun
I'm glad to hear you liked RIC ^^
I hope you enjoy this game just as much!
I understand your feelings towards "stupid walking or similar idiotic RPGM mechanics" there are some games out there that deal with this well but I personally can't get along with them.

I would have stuck with Tyranobuilder but I already had 3-4 people tell me they couldn't play the game because of this bug and I'm sure it would have only increased as development continued.
This wasn't acceptable to me, I want everyone to be able to play the game and I'll do what ever I can to make that happen. :cool:

@muttdoggy
The (Tag) for this game/thread my need updating now, sorry for the inconvenience ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Boomatica - Done! Waiting for the next release with baited breath! Yes! I do mean baited breath. I'm gonna figure out how to lure those chicks to me...
I'm thinking sausage flavor cuz I've got a sausage for the girls to use. :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
And I'm afraid I'm probably done with this game, unfortunately. I really can't stand RPGM and even if your game is really great, I don't think I will continue ... UI in RPGM is really horrible, u can't hide UI to take screenshots, I can't take screenshots even with my capture program (unlike of this engine or Ren'py), so this is probably stop for me ... maybe i give it a try but don't know ... but wish u all the best :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello all!

I've just released the next version to my $10+ Patreon supporters and I'm sure one of those lovely people will be kind enough to post it here shortly ;)

Hope you all enjoy but please note that there's not as much "New content" in this build than there was in the last release due to the "rebuild" but there is some. I'll be posting a public chang-log on my Patreon and here soon.

-Boom

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why not just use Ren'Py? I just don't get it.
Tyranobuilder doesn't work as good as renpy, you can obviously make do with RPGM, I mean you definitely proved that, but renpy just seems so much more logical for this type of game.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Ps. Wait for new links people!
Game has a game breaking bug and I've also found a way to implement the "Nicest" content without the plugin.
Oh yeah! I love the "nicest" content!:heartcoveredeyes:
P.S.: RIC was great, even when Honey select was not.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game could be good but at the moment the game is not very good weird a lot of dumb boring grind for little to no reward hardly content (yes yes yes yes I know I know early version blablabla but you do not have to nit others look at the more content for the first release offer and here we actually have an experienced dev)

well anyway much too much grind and then noc why do I have to pay with my own surveillance cameras money? if I hgan the pc in the office? that's so ridiculous !!!!!!! and there is way too little to do the game just does not make much fun because you can do virtually nothing can it needs a content update what

sometimes brings something and I do not mean again just stupid grind that you have something reasonable because so far the game makes zero fun quite unlike the old project

Reactions: philve62

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Why not just use Ren'Py? I just don't get it.
Tyranobuilder doesn't work as good as renpy, you can obviously make do with RPGM, I mean you definitely proved that, but renpy just seems so much more logical for this type of game.

"Nicest" patch? What have I missed?
Oooh, did the Young's relationship get upgraded?
Oh yeah! I love the "nicest" content!:heartcoveredeyes:
P.S.: RIC was great, even when Honey select was not.
Well their relationship between the Young's will develop yes, but that's not what I'm referring to.
You'll get a call from your "this is where you enter Mom" in game.
It's just a intro event so no real "Nicest" content yet.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes