4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
oh fuck this shit ! now another promising game goes down the rpgm drain...
why not continue with tyrano or work with renpy ?!?
i fucking hate all those rpgm UIs and the latency of it.
the feeling of the UI is just wrong.

Divitius

Jan 1, 2018
well, dont know if this is an ony from the 11 pages, but for me the game do crash at the meeting with the maid and her first "extra Service". do any of u having the same Prob?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Boom - Love the game. I definitely can see the potential brimming through. I know you just changed underlying technologies, so here are a few things that might help you with the user experience.

* When you are in the office, your only choice to leave is to go to the path outside. Wouldn't it be more logical to make the exit to the main front desk?
* When you are with Sammie on the beach, and you ask to lay in the sun, the picture for taking a walk is shown (not the one for laying on the beach).
* When you get Hollie to level 2 corruption, the "corruption level" counter on the security system still says 1. I assume this is supposed to increase as you had your whole day with her (spending the heart).
* Might be useful to show some "time" stat (morning, afternoon, evening, night) so you know when you are in the user interface on the top right.

As I said - love the work, just giving you a few things I noticed to make this a great game.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
As others have stated, the whole rpgm gave me pause, but I am very glad I tried this. It plays more like a Renpy game, at least movement wise. Which is a darn good thing.

Honestly, can't praise the mechanics enough, I honestly didn't realize rpgm could be used this way. All that being said, the plot is interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot progresses.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
* When you get Hollie to level 2 corruption, the "corruption level" counter on the security system still says 1. I assume this is supposed to increase as you had your whole day with her (spending the heart).
The security system says corruption level 1 because the variable "Hollie Corruption" = 1, so the game capture this value and shows to the player. If you change the value Hollie Corruption =2 (with save editor), the security system shows corruption level 2 at the Hollie profile. Maybe Boomatica forgot increase this variable after the event

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
So I guess, that despite the game was made in RPGM, it runs like Ren'Py?
That's the goal, It's obviously not going to run 100% like a Ren'Py game nor is it going to have all the features but I'm planning to add as many as I can.

I don't mind the stat-grind method of gameplay, but I wish there's a bit more clarity as to what stat is needed for what event. At the moment, it's unclear how many points I need to do this and that.
Hello Skylaroo,
Most of the events, Dialog etc you have with a character all depend on the "corruption level" of the character and not the "affection points" the "affection points" are used to increase a characters "corruption level" when you hit 100 "affection points" with said character.

But yes, you're correct regarding the clarity of how the game / affection/corruption system will work.
I'll be sure to add a little "tutorial help tip" in the next release.

Thank you for the feed back.

its changed engines...yeahhhhhh
to RPGM....noooooooo
dev IS boomatica…….yeahhhhh

I cannot be doing with these kind of conundrums this early in the day...…didn't even have my 3 lines of instant coffee yet, or my intravenous of redbull :D
Got to love those High's and Low's right, It's what I live for!
But anyway, Thanks ^^ hopefully this game will exceed expectations.

With what I've played through, each level requires 100 points. When you reach 100 points there will be an icon in your bedroom that needs to be clicked to advance the relationship level - though Hollie is the only one available for this update and only for the first level up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you've reached the point shown in the picture above, you're done with the current content. I tried grinding for additional points, but it doesn't do any good as the points will reset back to 105 once you've reached the level up requirements.
Hi DeUglyOne
Thank you for explaining this to everyone, I may have done a terrible job doing that myself.
I'll be sure to add some "tool tips" "tutorial" in the next update.

Nice renders. Not much to do yet. A little bit too much clicky-clicky on the interface.

Promising, but it's got a ways to go yet.

[edit]

Or I may have quit a bit early. I got to the end of the event thread and no sign of development with affection 86, so I bailed. But if 100 points is the threshold.

I don't suppose the engine does autosaves...
Hi,

I'll be sure to work on lowering the amount of Clicky-Clicky stuff and I'll make sure there is a auto-save function implemented to automatically save the game each night in the next update.

Ok, i was afraid of RPGM, but it looks quite good. But still, there is one big question for me. Is it possible in RPGM hide the UI and especially in this game hide the right side panel so I will be able to take clear screenshots? I don't play RPGM because of this, but as I can see, this is unique game on RPGM, so just asking ...

And is it possible to switch to fullscreen?

Thanks a lot in advance.
I've just added a "FullScreen Toggle" option to the menu, will be in the next update.
As for the screen shots you can not "hide" the panel at the side I'm afraid as it's actually part of some of the images.
However you can browse into the image file and look/use the images as you wish.

Need a back button or other locations then the outside path from the computer menu. Same applies to the builder's room. Also seems the maid's room is only reachable via the security room (before intro) with the same exit problems.
This is a bug that was caused when I fixed the last bug :oops:
It'll be fixed in the next update, Sorry for the inconvenience... damn.. I really thought I got them all this time....

Can't do anything with any of the girls yet?

well, dont know if this is an ony from the 11 pages, but for me the game do crash at the meeting with the maid and her first "extra Service". do any of u having the same Prob?
Windows, Mac or Linux ?
This was an issue in the Tyranobuilder version but the new version "rpgmv" shouldn't be crashing.
Unless you're using a system with only 500mb of free ram.

Boom - Love the game. I definitely can see the potential brimming through. I know you just changed underlying technologies, so here are a few things that might help you with the user experience.

* When you are in the office, your only choice to leave is to go to the path outside. Wouldn't it be more logical to make the exit to the main front desk?
* When you are with Sammie on the beach, and you ask to lay in the sun, the picture for taking a walk is shown (not the one for laying on the beach).
* Might be useful to show some "time" stat (morning, afternoon, evening, night) so you know when you are in the user interface on the top right.

As I said - love the work, just giving you a few things I noticed to make this a great game.
Hi Mordred93

Glad to hear you're liking the game thus far!

1. Yes this is a bug that appeared when I did the last fix... :oops: Shameful I know, It'll be fixed in the next update.
But thank you for letting me know.

2. Interesting... This is actually something I may have just overlooked when changing engines, I'll be sure to get it fixed.
Thank you for reporting.
Edit : Just fixed this.

3. Oh damn... I forgot to make the event add to the variable... I've just fixed it now.

4. I'm planning to add a "Monday-Sunday" just for aesthetics so when I do this I'll be sure to add a time of day as well.
Thanks for the feedback!

Is there a cheat I hit something and it asked money build relationships I dont know what I did lol
Yes. It's the magic plant in your bedroom. Shhhh!

As others have stated, the whole rpgm gave me pause, but I am very glad I tried this. It plays more like a Renpy game, at least movement wise. Which is a darn good thing.

Honestly, can't praise the mechanics enough, I honestly didn't realize rpgm could be used this way. All that being said, the plot is interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot progresses.
Thank you! rpgmv is actually a really good platform to create games on if you know to "Manipulate the system".
I'll be sure to post a "Template Game" for everyone to download and see how it's done at some point.

The security system says corruption level 1 because the variable "Hollie Corruption" = 1, so the game capture this value and shows to the player. If you change the value Hollie Corruption =2 (with save editor), the security system shows corruption level 2 at the Hollie profile. Maybe Boomatica forgot increase this variable after the event
Yeah... I forgot to make the event add a point onto the variable, I've fixed it now though so all should be good in the next release.
But thank you for reporting it and bringing it to my attention.

-Boom

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
Wow, the game in the past had not the best of the interfaces, but it was playable.

Now it is trash.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'll be sure to work on lowering the amount of Clicky-Clicky stuff and I'll make sure there is a auto-save function implemented to automatically save the game each night in the next update.
Honestly, the autosave was intended as a joke.

The clicking around the place? I'm not sure how much you can trim that, to be honest. Speeding up the transition time would probably help though.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
With what I've played through, each level requires 100 points. When you reach 100 points there will be an icon in your bedroom that needs to be clicked to advance the relationship level - though Hollie is the only one available for this update and only for the first level up.

When you've reached the point shown in the picture above, you're done with the current content. I tried grinding for additional points, but it doesn't do any good as the points will reset back to 105 once you've reached the level up requirements.
What do you mean Hollie is the only one in this update? How many levels are available? On how many girls?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
That's the goal, It's obviously not going to run 100% like a Ren'Py game nor is it going to have all the features but I'm planning to add as many as I can.
People can't say this enough: use Ren'Py. It's really not enough to say that you are simply a visual person, ren'py essentially mean learning a little Python and coding it out. Ask a coder to help you out, hell, I have 7 weeks till summer courses, I could likely code this for ren'py in a week.

Again, VN style saving would be better done in a VN software.

I've just added a "FullScreen Toggle" option to the menu, will be in the next update.
As for the screen shots you can not "hide" the panel at the side I'm afraid as it's actually part of some of the images.
However you can browse into the image file and look/use the images as you wish.
This comes default when using Ren'Py.

Windows, Mac or Linux ?
This was an issue in the Tyranobuilder version but the new version "rpgmv" shouldn't be crashing.
Unless you're using a system with only 500mb of free ram.
All three builds plus android, no issue with Ren'Py.

Thank you! rpgmv is actually a really good platform to create games on if you know to "Manipulate the system".
I'll be sure to post a "Template Game" for everyone to download and see how it's done at some point.

-Boom
If you have to do that much manipulation to make your VN style game, its probably not the tool to be using. Right tool for the job, and honestly, Ren'Py has really shown itself to be the tool of choice for these types of adult games. If your game was an rpg style game, then I am sure that all of your tricks would make for a great game.

You make some great stuff (I really want more RIC) and I would be willing to code you a demo of this game in Ren'Py given permission.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I just got through playing the game on Linux. It works fine after I right clicked the "Game" executable selected permissions then ticked "allow executing file as a program" just for those who are not sure..:HeyGuys:;)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
????? Maybe it's a language barrier:
Hit the F4 key and it will go to full screen. Hit F4 again and it will return to the window mode.
OMG ... I'm idiot, so sorry, typo, I wanted to write thought instead of think ... :D English is not my native language, so it was my mistake :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
7 days until the next release!

Hi people!

• I thought I'd do a little update post on the progress of the next update.

The Winning event out of 177 votes on the Poll posted was :
[Emily & Sammie's] [Level 1 - 2] Transition event @ 33% of the votes.

I've already rendered 26 of the images for the event thus far so progress is coming along nicely.

I've also :

• Added :
    1. [Full-Screen] Toggle to the [Options Menu]
    2. [Instant Dialog] Toggle to the [Options Menu]
    3. [Auto Save - File1] function every time the player moves.
    4. [Monday-Sunday] Icons
    5. [Morning-Night] Icons
    6. [Age/Content Disclaimer] to the start of the game.
  • Fixed :
    1. [Hollie's Level 1-2 Event] Now increase Hollie's Corruption Variable.
    2. [Sammie's Lay in Sun Event] Now show's the correct image.
    3. [Location Buttons] Have now been fixed in the resort.
I've also been working on 2 Main Character models that will be added in the update after this one.
Let's just call them (M) and (S) for now.

The image above is of (S), I'd love to know what you all think.
This way if everyone hates it I can adjust before I start working on the content for her.

-Boom

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm confused did the name change ? I am looking for a game called "Personal Space Resort", is this it ? or just another game from same developer ? the changelog doesnt mention it...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Hi people!

I've already rendered 26 of the images for the event thus far so progress is coming along nicely.

I've also :

• Added :
    4. [Monday-Sunday] Icons
    5. [Morning-Night] Icons
  • Fixed :
I've also been working on 2 Main Character models that will be added in the update after this one.

This way if everyone hates it I can adjust before I start working on the content for her.

-Boom
Well, hard to say until we know what kind of role she'll play in game. That being said, the model is beautiful, the green eyes does something for her. She comes off as a slightly shy type, but intelligent at the same time.
As it is now, you have my vote of approval with this one...…...very nice!!…………………….Peace!!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Hi people!

I've also :

• Added :
    4. [Monday-Sunday] Icons
    5. [Morning-Night] Icons
  • Fixed :

-Boom
The model is extremely pretty, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, she's not an eyesore for sure ;)

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes