VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i wish there were scenes where it has all the women living sweet, sex-filled, married life with the guy

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Is scat avoidable? xD
I rmb the scat portion is just a purple thing at the ending for the gyaru girl,so not avoidable, you could just cntrl-skip the portion anyway.
There might be peeing stuff, but I am not sure, it has been a very long time since I last played it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I rmb the scat portion is just a purple thing at the ending for the gyaru girl,so not avoidable, you could just cntrl-skip the portion anyway.
There might be peeing stuff, but I am not sure, it has been a very long time since I last played it.
I see. Thanks.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
hey, i cant run the game even though i use the local emulator and put the system to japanes, could u guys help me with this. i would really appreciate it. Thank you. I just cant get it to work.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I can't save this game. This and the Premium Box can't save my progress, appears a text in japanese.

Last edited:

df223

Mar 13, 2021
i am disapointed in the fact you can't have one of them without the convenient personalities in the end and make her submit :( but regard taht , AMAZING GAMEEEEEEE

legallemons

Jan 24, 2021
help, I can't see the dialogue window at all, i turned off transparency and still nothing, I can only view anything using the Back log. I tried running a Japanese Locale Emulator but it's not working because apparently my computer thinks the emulator is a Virus. I tried changing my region to Japan but I don't think that changed anything other than making computer navigation harder.
I spent an entire day trying to figure out how to make a stupid dialogue window work and have turned up nothing, please help.
also if anyone has any download links to any alternative recommended japanese locale emulators, that would be greatly appreciated
other than the dialogue window, the game appears to be running fine

Caeda776

Jan 11, 2022
Bit of a weird question, but I got interested into this game because I saw a CG of Kila petrified, and I just can't find it in-game. Funny thing is that the Beatrice CG is in the game, so I'm just super confused as to why the Kila one seems to not exist? Is it just a fanmade addition to the beatrice one, or am I missing some side content?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote