VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Bit of a weird question, but I got interested into this game because I saw a CG of Kila petrified, and I just can't find it in-game. Funny thing is that the Beatrice CG is in the game, so I'm just super confused as to why the Kila one seems to not exist? Is it just a fanmade addition to the beatrice one, or am I missing some side content?
If you are talking about , then it is just the good fan art.

Reactions: Zappky

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Bit of a weird question, but I got interested into this game because I saw a CG of Kila petrified, and I just can't find it in-game. Funny thing is that the Beatrice CG is in the game, so I'm just super confused as to why the Kila one seems to not exist? Is it just a fanmade addition to the beatrice one, or am I missing some side content?
Interesting, I have never seen petrified Kila before, not even in hentai gallery such as nhentai or g.e-hentai

Caeda776

Jan 11, 2022
If you are talking about , then it is just the good fan art.
That's indeed what I was talking about. A bit disappointing to learn it's just fanart, but hey, it got me into the game in the first place so here we are!

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
question has the new patch been applied or do i have to do that myself?
[nevermind I am a idiot who doesn't read :p]

RedRob

May 10, 2017
By any chance, could someone post a save right after this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game freezes every time it pops up. But the rest of the game seems to be working fine.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
By any chance, could someone post a save right after this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game freezes every time it pops up. But the rest of the game seems to be working fine.
It's been too long, but I think this happened to me as well. I did get past it somehow... maybe try holding shift or control to skip past that part.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
It's been too long, but I think this happened to me as well. I did get past it somehow... maybe try holding shift or control to skip past that part.
I tried that. If I skip, it freezes on that part, but if I just go through the text normally, I get a black screen, with the dialogue box going away.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I tried that. If I skip, it freezes on that part, but if I just go through the text normally, I get a black screen, with the dialogue box going away.
Hmmm. I don't remember then. If all else fails, you can try to go past that line with an unpatched game and then make a save after. That should most likely work.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Hmmm. I don't remember then. If all else fails, you can try to go past that line with an unpatched game and then make a save after. That should most likely work.
Took the patches out, but game still froze there. Currently downloading a JP version of the game that hasn't been patched to see if that works.

At this point I would like to ask what you played the game on, as I'm trying to use crossover to play it on a mac. So I'm wondering if that's the issue, though I remember being able to play the game with an older version of crossover.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Took the patches out, but game still froze there. Currently downloading a JP version of the game that hasn't been patched to see if that works.

At this point I would like to ask what you played the game on, as I'm trying to use crossover to play it on a mac. So I'm wondering if that's the issue, though I remember being able to play the game with an older version of crossover.
Windows 10. Is the dowbload in the OP prepatched? A clean JP game should probably work.

Also, it's a good idea to have japanese language installed and use locale emulator. Plus, in some cases, you need to unrar using Japanese encoding. I don't think these are the issues leading to your error, but it's something to keep in mind when havibg issues running jp games.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Windows 10. Is the dowbload in the OP prepatched? A clean JP game should probably work.

Also, it's a good idea to have japanese language installed and use locale emulator. Plus, in some cases, you need to unrar using Japanese encoding. I don't think these are the issues leading to your error, but it's something to keep in mind when havibg issues running jp games.
Well, found a clean JP game, with the locale properly set up, and it still froze. I have also experienced a similar issue with Yukikaze 2, and Cara, so I think it's something to do with the engines of those games

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Well, found a clean JP game, with the locale properly set up, and it still froze. I have also experienced a similar issue with Yukikaze 2, and Cara, so I think it's something to do with the engines of those games
Hmmm... that's too bad. Lilith games are top shelf stuff when it comes to corruption. If you have similar issues with all those games, I guess it is indeed some issue with Mac crossover. Maybe try a different program to emulate windwos?

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
In prison battleship 3 theres a picture of kila becoming an android how do you get ot that scene and dialgoue im curious what the rationality of that was
Does anyone know the steps to get there please and thank you

enevry

Jun 5, 2022
Guys when I open the file it says syntax error. Is there a fix to this? Thanks and kind regards

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote