4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Is Akabur still around? I loved both Trainer games, I see that he makes some sketches on Patreon, but guess he is finished with games now?

Edit: Ignore it, it seems the same question asked before.

Reactions: Rastafoo
Aug 9, 2018
I know this is pretty necro of me, but can anyone tell me how to get Jasmine's Sex 01/03 scene?

I have all her stats maxed, done all her other obedience tests, but if I click sex 01/03, I get the usual "I cant beleive you asked me to blah blah" and then the option changes to sex 02/03. Is there no 01?

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I know this is pretty necro of me, but can anyone tell me how to get Jasmine's Sex 01/03 scene?

I have all her stats maxed, done all her other obedience tests, but if I click sex 01/03, I get the usual "I cant beleive you asked me to blah blah" and then the option changes to sex 02/03. Is there no 01?
If I remember correctly you could accidentally skip those by making her stats too big before trying, so you skipped it (I think the first refusal scene plays with almost every scene, but the others are not protected against high stats and scene 3 is just the repeatable scene).
You have to restart (you have an option for that after the ending) and try again without forgetting about it.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

qkukii

Apr 30, 2023
I can't train the princess to fuck me obedience test.Even though i trained her to max loyalty and 0 morality she still says are you kidding me something like that pls help me

qkukii

Apr 30, 2023
Other than the seamstress (and to a lesser extent Iris) is there a way to make the girls just yours? With Iris you can tell her that she's your personally whore and if you put Jasmin in her bed after the 3rd sex scene she says that she loves you which is why I was wondering if there was an ending where you just take them for yourself.
I can't take her to bed even though her obedience in max and morality is 0.She says are you kidding me something like that pls help me I can't figure it out i finished the game but still didn't figure out

Jul 1, 2020
I can't take her to bed even though her obedience in max and morality is 0.She says are you kidding me something like that pls help me I can't figure it out i finished the game but still didn't figure out
need to do the shop quest with the customer service.

on newgame+ after that quest it will be advanced to 2/3. 1/3 is the are you kidding one.

Reactions: qkukii

bechtje123

Oct 30, 2018
Do you need to level obedience AND moral in order to progress? I tought it was more like a route A or B kind of thing but now I think i'm stuck unless I start levelling moral.

Jul 1, 2020
How do you do challenge 2? Stalk rose the teacher. I can't figure it out
If I recall correctly. big if. you have to visit her multiple days in a row without doing anything. just go there dont train anything and repeat untill you get it.

would be nice if you can confirm if this was the solution

Reactions: JungleNuts

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
If I recall correctly. big if. you have to visit her multiple days in a row without doing anything. just go there dont train anything and repeat untill you get it.

would be nice if you can confirm if this was the solution
It was, thanks. I feel stupid. It's so simple. But I swear that didn't work before.

Dynast

Nov 17, 2019
Hello every1, does any1 know anything about sketches on Patreon? I will be new game or update on thins one? Can't find any information myself

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
i played through the whole fucking game without knowing that daytime events actually work, because i stoped trying after the first days

could some one just summerise the secret credit scene or like give me a save?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 65 Votes