4.40 star(s) 65 Votes
Mar 27, 2021
The issue with fullscreen, at least for me, was caused by windows screen scaling.

The solution I found was to right click on the .exe and open Properties. Under the Compatibility tab, click Change high DPI settings. Check the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior, and make sure scaling is performed by application.

Hope this helps anyone else having the same problem.
Yeah, it works, easier and better than actually downloading RenPy, thanks.

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
I think this is a bug? I have well over the required obedience and moral levels but Jasmine can only Dance(04/04) and Feed(03/03) and nothing else, this is driving me nuts because I've read through the thread pages and only 2 are referencing this issue without a fix

graydos

Aug 14, 2020
So I have gone through the Lola's dress quest and finished it, but whenever I get to the part of the wiki where I have to wait 4 days for the door knock to trigger in "Pleasing the Mother again", it doesn't happen. Am I doing something wrong? please help

Mag The Outlander

Jun 15, 2021
Guys after I started Quest #13: The Favorite Customer, I can't click on "take a new task" or "develop the store" in Azalea's store.. at all. I have both Iris and Lola living with me. and I already slept, several days now actually. Please help, thank you!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can't seem to figure this one out. Any help?
I haven't played this in a long time. In the morning, isn't there an option at your house to take Jasmine for a walk? You start out walking her around without her veil and it gets more and more lewd the more walks you take her on. At the end, when Lola is living with you, she'll offer to take Jasmine for a walk instead of you, and that's how you get that pic.

stoma1233

Dec 5, 2019
I haven't played this in a long time. In the morning, isn't there an option at your house to take Jasmine for a walk? You start out walking her around without her veil and it gets more and more lewd the more walks you take her on. At the end, when Lola is living with you, she'll offer to take Jasmine for a walk instead of you, and that's how you get that pic.
Capture.PNG

These are the only options I have in the latest edition. Have tried the daytime events as well and there is no option to walk.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 2355537

These are the only options I have in the latest edition. Have tried the daytime events as well and there is no option to walk.
I dunno. You're gonna have to figure it out because I haven't played in a long time and I'm not about to play the entire game again just to find out how to get that pic. I know you would walk Jasmine. If you take her to the slums, you can have her show her tits and pussy to some kids. If you've done that before, then you need to keep doing walks like that to get the Lola walking Jasmine pic.

stoma1233

Dec 5, 2019
I dunno. You're gonna have to figure it out because I haven't played in a long time and I'm not about to play the entire game again just to find out how to get that pic. I know you would walk Jasmine. If you take her to the slums, you can have her show her tits and pussy to some kids. If you've done that before, then you need to keep doing walks like that to get the Lola walking Jasmine pic.
Yea thanks for the help i figured it out. It seems to just be removed from this edition as older versions have it

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yea thanks for the help i figured it out. It seems to just be removed from this edition as older versions have it
Where did you hear that? This version hasn't changed in almost seven years. The only thing I can think of is when you were going to take Jasmine on a walk, Lola came up to you and asked if she can take Jasmine for the walk and you said no. That's a sure fire way to miss the image.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes