Others RPGM Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena-

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Sometimes you have to extract a compressed file with a program that can use Japanese to avoid that, you can tell WinRAR and Bandizip to do it. But sometimes you don't weirdly.
Oddly enough with bandizip which I use it does not matter with this game which coding I use the default one or the japanese one both have the same directory names, the same as the image I posted, though I will give it a try extracting with japanese encoding and see what happens. I think it is more likely the directory names, as I have had similar problems with mods from other games, where the directory names are not in the english running programs standard but in the japanese one, the game simply does not see the directories as the are not so to speak correct for the game to find them.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I think I might have that one already. Is that the one from a few months back? What my question was more specifically is there any news, newer than a few months old? I haven't read anything newer than a few months old and was wondering if there is any new, news? Like if that is a newer translation, how much more has been translated, things of that nature. How is translation coming along? Last I heard is that the translation is 95% complete with the patch I have which is more than 3 months old. So I guess my biggest question is how much closer to 100% will we get with the next patch and what is the estimate on that dropping?

I do realize these guys are doing this on a completely volunteer basis. So no pressure and I appreciate what you're doing. Yet with a message board that hasn't had a message in 3 months until xSimi first asked the question, I think it's understandable to want some news, even if that news is "oops shit happened in life and we had to post pone any development." For my point I would not be disappointed with the translators if that happened. After all this is just a fan project.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think I might have that one already. Is that the one from a few months back?
The actual patch hasn't been updated for a while, so it's probably the one you've got. If you look at Elijnis's profile they haven't signed in here since May, but there was activity on the a month ago.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Ok thanks. I hope they remember us guys over here and communicate with us sometime, but at least they got stuff going on over there. Might check it out sometime.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Apr 8, 2018
I really hope there's still light at the end of the tunnel because this game is top notch and it's already a year since this thread has been posted. I tried translating it by using machine translations such as Yandex and Google but of course some lines are not understandable.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
seem interesting, what are the genre that has?
May be a bit late, but it's basicly a corruption RPG. Even though, the story isn't bad, as well the MC, and you have pretty decent map freedom, which you need to be aware since depending on corruption and fame can trigger events you don't want.

The only con I have is that sometimes is hard to be completly clean... By clean I mean without cum lmao. But I guess is due corruption fame.

Also keep in mind that the translation isn't complete.

Reactions: H.ERO
Jun 27, 2019
Game is easy if you know what you are doing
but it becomes super hard if Feena's depravity is super high.

Is killing the dragon necessary before defeating the main boss?
Can't seem to defeat it since it just insta kills the princess when the dragon is near low hp.

d19

May 16, 2017

Can't seem to defeat it since it just insta kills the princess when the dragon is near low hp.
I assume you know the answer but no. also for me I ended up abusing a few systems for the game, I have to check the setup again but I recall either using knight or magician. likely magician as I can deal higher damage and by that point you should have a good defense after grinding (obviously you can also abuse the dragon and have him rape you over and over till you're satisfied with the levels) and there is an attack you have to watch out for but it is heavily telegraphed so you should know what to do when he goes for it.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

Die 1000 times more u will get to xp to defeat dragon. or simple use cheat.

Reactions: 4thenords

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
Lvl witch lvl up 3 times for mana at the start then
Lvl up warrior 12 times for survival/melee dmg and main this. Just go for the cliche swordsman adventurer.

If you want to be tanky while dealing decent damage.
I also recommend using the dagger/1st free wep. That 15% crit is kinda more broken than later weapons.

Or you can go full on witch for glass cannon potential.

Go abuse dragon exp till around lvl 15+.
The game should be more manageable by then. I pretty much beat the game by using just these classes. I beat the dragon at lvl 18 by stocking up to 7 elixirs(only used 6) and he has a pretty simple pattern and its highly related to his current mana

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I don't get how a traslator can lose interest after completing 90% of the job..

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes