Others RPGM Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena-

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 3, 2019
yeah, tried but still same, my system locale is japan should i change it?
It could be worth a shot, but the game actually needs japan locale to work.
Are your drivers updated? Computer drivers that haven't been updated can cause PC game troubles.
Other than that, unfortunately i got nothing.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have not tried this game, but I'm seeing a familiar issue from you guys about running Japanese games. If the other solutions do not work or if you do not want to change your system locale, then give Locale Emulator (for Win OS) a shot. Might just do the trick for you guys. Locale Emulator is found here: .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ProhoroV

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Works fine for me, and it's a great game, so I'm looking forward to full translation. Incidentally, Eskarma Island non-H dialogue comes up untraslated for me, contrary to the earlier post. Did I somehow grab a wrong version?

Nov 14, 2018
Works fine for me, and it's a great game, so I'm looking forward to full translation. Incidentally, Eskarma Island non-H dialogue comes up untraslated for me, contrary to the earlier post. Did I somehow grab a wrong version?
Same here. I've tried downloaded from multiple sites and it's always the same thing.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Also looking forward to a translation. Any news from time to time would be appreciated. I do realize that this will take a while. I've seen other teams try to translate other games from Japanese to English and it is not easy and very time consuming.

babambam

Mar 18, 2019
I tried to run the app with locale emulator, but it does nothing, no pop-up or anything, just none. So I tried Ntleas and this popped up. I know this is an old thread, but help might be helpful.

Mar 3, 2019
I tried to run the app with locale emulator, but it does nothing, no pop-up or anything, just none. So I tried Ntleas and this popped up. I know this is an old thread, but help might be helpful.
I know it's a hassle, but just try changing your locale to japanese. I don't think emulator works for this one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh okay... didn't really want to go over that but I guess. Thanks.
Local Emulator is working fine for me, make sure you have the latest version (from Back's link above). I'm not using it but I do have the Japanese language pack installed, maybe that makes a difference.

Really good game.

Reactions: Back

Spessgot

Feb 17, 2019
Patch is out.

Patch

If you already got the game you can just replace the old files with the patch above. Otherwise you need to get the game and apply the patch afterwards.

The game
I successfully added this, and definitely noticed major changes, but the island, and the mountain with the black dragon are still untranslated. I just wanted to check if that's correct or if my files are somehow out of date.

Reactions: jet413

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried downloading the game on gitgud.io and whenever I try starting it, an error pops up saying "Game_unpacked.exe has stopped working." Fyi I'm opening it with the Japanese locale...
Maybe try using instead of actually changing the locale (or vice versa), the emulator is how I run the game. Seems to depend on the person/computer which actually works.

Note that the separate patch is newer than the one that game comes with.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for the double post. Used Locale Emulator and it worked for a few seconds, but then the game abruptly closed (with no error) and now I can't even get it open with Locale Emulator...
Actually switch your computers local seems to be to only other option (assuming everything downloaded and unzipped right). If your on Win 10 it's the issue, it would explain why local emulator works for some but not others.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Chances are it is something to do with the asian characters in the directory structure as well, as this is the only translated/semi translated game where I have seen that, normally in this case I just see a ton of squares and odd characters rather than actual characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...normally in this case I just see a ton of squares and odd characters rather than actual characters.
Sometimes you have to extract a compressed file with a program that can use Japanese to avoid that, you can tell WinRAR and Bandizip to do it. But sometimes you don't weirdly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes