Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of the 0.8 version?
I have a save from every morning. Name the day and I can send you.
Not sure when 0.8 is finished (was playing 0.9c from start).

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
how to get the pink dye recipe? I don't know where to get how to craft it and what's the dungeon after the monkey, how to meet the mirror witch

Last edited:

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
Also I can't get any higher weapon to cut the webs it says can't cut with wooden sword, is it possible to get think I am stuck days need a walk-through

Troyen07

Aug 14, 2023
how to get the pink dye recipe? I don't know where to craft it and what's the dungeon after the monkey, how to meet the mirror witch
you need to learn the princess gloves in library, for crafting them you need to go to the tailor`s room the dye is in the alchemy room in Miscelanious.

Reactions: Rolo

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 3580109

When I read some books appears this bug
I had that a couple of times with trying to read the iron book the second time. I just reloaded and did not attempt to read that book again until I triggered something else first. When it was time to actually read the book, I didn't get the error. I think I needed to. I'm not sure what the next step was fore sure, but I think it was fixing the wheel and using the golden plug.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Also I can't get any higher weapon to cut the webs it says can't cut with wooden sword, is it possible to get think I am stuck days need a walk-through
It has been a while since I played that part of the game, but you need to get to bronze. Assuming you already have gotten copper and tin and have access to the forge, then you should be able to learn the bronze sword and proceed.

Reactions: Rolo

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
There are a ton of people posting these vague answers and not even reading the actual questions.

you need to learn the princess gloves in library, for crafting them you need to go to the tailor`s room the dye is in the alchemy room in Miscelanious.
He asked about the pink dye recipe. Not where to make pink dye. (And for the record I am in the same spot on my last save, can't get the stupid fucking recipe.)

It has been a while since I played that part of the game, but you need to get to bronze. Assuming you already have gotten copper and tin and have access to the forge, then you should be able to learn the bronze sword and proceed.
Yes, need the bronze sword. But how to make it is the issue... I have the ability to smelt bronze bars, but yet magically cannot make a fucking bronze sword lol. Yet in v 0.6, 0.7 I could do it just fine. I am guessing Javhun is stuck in the same spot.

The issue is, as usual, tons of bugs and shit not triggering properly or events getting blocked because they are waiting on some other event that already fucking happened.

"Oh but a couple of us got past those parts just fine" .... yes we know. That's the whole point - it's random. One person does things in a slightly different order and gets a different result. But there are definitely ways you can progress the game and accidentally do something that causes other events to now be unintentionally locked out. It's pretty fucked right now.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
So how are you supposed to open up the books for the iron boots and sword etc? I've read everything up to and including the shelves with the second exercise and persuasion and countless days later there are still no new books

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
There are a ton of people posting these vague answers and not even reading the actual questions.

He asked about the pink dye recipe. Not where to make pink dye. (And for the record I am in the same spot on my last save, can't get the stupid fucking recipe.)

Yes, need the bronze sword. But how to make it is the issue... I have the ability to smelt bronze bars, but yet magically cannot make a fucking bronze sword lol. Yet in v 0.6, 0.7 I could do it just fine. I am guessing Javhun is stuck in the same spot.

The issue is, as usual, tons of bugs and shit not triggering properly or events getting blocked because they are waiting on some other event that already fucking happened.

"Oh but a couple of us got past those parts just fine" .... yes we know. That's the whole point - it's random. One person does things in a slightly different order and gets a different result. But there are definitely ways you can progress the game and accidentally do something that causes other events to now be unintentionally locked out. It's pretty fucked right now.
yeah these reply doesn't at all help I just went through the story, And I think at 40 days I unlocked the recipe it unlocked for me after 1. Touching the princess after giving potion twice and then training her before bath, Most of the recipes are tied to story events which no one mentions and not available in the quest log I thought it was the end for the content but it automatically unlocked the new recipe for me.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Now I am stuck again, Got the bomb but don't know where to use it,
Monkey room, at the blocked entrance. Click on bomb, press "a", run...
got a fire resistance potion but can't progress in the dungeon with the fire,
No need for "fire resistance potion". Its for version 1.1 or later.
Think my Annabelle is gone she is not available in the room not stuck in the dungeon
Thats actually a bug, the only single one which I encountered in 0.9c when playing from start.
Wait until next morning and give the repaired stuff. Then its all ok, but one needs to know.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Well sorted my problem of no books to read. It was locked behind the princess blowjob training which was locked behind dignity. The lowest I could get it was 88% so had to use a save editor to put it below 85 for her to accept the training

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
Thats actually a bug, the only single one which I encountered in 0.9c when playing from start.
Wait until next morning and give the repaired stuff. Then its all ok, but one needs to know.
She is not available even after a week for me, Last time I gave her the slutty dress and then she vanished before I gave the armor

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Well sorted my problem of no books to read. It was locked behind the princess blowjob training which was locked behind dignity. The lowest I could get it was 88% so had to use a save editor to put it below 85 for her to accept the training
You need dignity 90, thats pretty easy to get. May be you played from a very old save, when it was 85 before a fix.
So the most difficult thing (and the most common trap) is that you need mood 100 for the BJ.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->