KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Good game i enjoyed. I decided to start a new game and finished w/o checking walkthrough.Glad you reworked the first dungeon.I played couple of months ago and it was like a walking simulation. GL

Reactions: sergdkv

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I got through the entire (most?) of the game all the way up to the fireball room, only to find out that THERE WERE TALENTS. ALL THIS TIME.
I had to go lie down.
Also my save is broken so I cannot progress. I didn't go back and spy on the princess practicing on the candlestick so I cannot complete that quest now and can't progress. May wanna fix that so it doesn't cockblock everyone from progressing :(

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I got through the entire (most?) of the game all the way up to the fireball room, only to find out that THERE WERE TALENTS. ALL THIS TIME. ...
You are not the first one ;)
I recommend to have a look into the WT (#897)

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
can you help me. i started again from 0. i followed the WT almost day to day, but i cant prank her to drink the vials.

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
The purpose of each of his fixes was as if he was trying to make it so that people's archives from the previous version wouldn't transition properly to the new version: he clearly could have made the repeatable events lower the Princess attributes for the next stage; for example, making breast touching lower dignity, but not lower than a minimum of 90. instead, it turned out that his fixes were to assign the values to each of the first-time special events. People who had the 0.8 version of the content essentially finished had to change the archived values themselves. The previous fix for the female knight's clothes did the same thing

Reactions: s278a and Gojii

MADcardshark

Dec 27, 2021
I can not find annabelle she vanished i do not know where she is i have her breastplate and linen clothing but she is not in the room under the stairs i am playing the 0.9c all the slimes vanished as well

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes