4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
this game would be really promising if the boobs were not so comically large. like they are unattractively large. if they were half the size they would still be massive. kills it for me tbh. but im sure some people like it.
I agree with you .... It does not matter what game you play, so the women in the game have huge breasts, it's almost like looking for the valve. where they use the bicycle pump. Make the breast in the type C cup, then they are neither too small nor too big. I would suspect many do not agree with me, or ?????

Reactions: JPL and kvothe1

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İts funny to see what is İmportend for different members. One Guy is Talking about Background, the Other One is Talking about the Art of the Character, another one about the Art itself, the Other one Critics the Story and im just Sitting here and thinking about......... İs there enough Scenes so i can waste enough Time with the Game and just Stroke me off?.... Am i alone on this one?

By the Way, İ love the Artwork and Character Design.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
İts funny to see what is İmportend for different members. One Guy is Talking about Background, the Other One is Talking about the Art of the Character, another one about the Art itself, the Other one Critics the Story and im just Sitting here and thinking about......... İs there enough Scenes so i can waste enough Time with the Game and just Stroke me off?.... Am i alone on this one?

By the Way, İ love the Artwork and Character Design.
There isn't much in the game right now, but feel free to search for this "Secret scene" and then share it here.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
The cheat variable for money is :
earnings = xxx

There are game mechanic variables that you can change for example:
sis_and_heather_seen_together = False/True

however there are a lot of these so if you guys want all of them ill post them all once asked for.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The cheat variable for money is :
earnings = xxx

There are game mechanic variables that you can change for example:
sis_and_heather_seen_together = False/True

however there are a lot of these so if you guys want all of them ill post them all once asked for.
Ask to be asked and an ask you shall receive.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I agree with you .... It does not matter what game you play, so the women in the game have huge breasts, it's almost like looking for the valve. where they use the bicycle pump. Make the breast in the type C cup, then they are neither too small nor too big. I would suspect many do not agree with me, or ?????
Hopefully the devs will realize the oversize saturation reduces the impact. Maybe make a major love interest with C cups.
When all the female characters looks the same how do increase interest?

• Angry
Reactions: k1bell and 4Finger

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Awesome art style. I don't even care about the story, the art style carries the whole game.

MNGM

May 28, 2017
This shit is so good. It has a lot of potential, looking forward for the next update.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes