Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like big tits, like sts for example, with big nipples, but here all tits seem the same size and shape. Seems like the dev. got lazy already. The two screens of the mom look the same.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So... there's almost no real setup or anything to anything in this game. The neighbor is suddenly just interested in screwing the protagonist because she saw his dick, and it seems the same will go for everyone else. Honestly, that's not a big deal for me but it is pretty jarring.

I was also trying to look for the scene with Heather, but it's either not in the game yet or there's a really convoluted way trying to get it. I was able to see a new scene with the mother lactating by clicking on the dining table during the weekend, so maybe there's just a specific combination needed for that scene.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
mystery woman when hes spanking his bacon is obviously mom best girl in this game imo is neighbors daughter although i do like my sister

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Ya.. I'm sorry.. I really am, i was excited about this game cuz I loved Summertime Saga, i was even about to jump on patreon and pledge... But it has the same issue as STS but just more so... If every chick has huge breasts... then it kinda takes away from that big breasts being special. Dont get me wrong i'm not protesting large breasts, just the overuse of them... how about some context, i.e. some attractive char with normal size breasts to make the bigger ones special?

Reactions: maxxam404

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ya.. I'm sorry.. I really am, i was excited about this game cuz I loved Summertime Saga, i was even about to jump on patreon and pledge... But it has the same issue as STS but just more so... If every chick has huge breasts... then it kinda takes away from that big breasts being special. Dont get me wrong i'm not protesting large breasts, just the overuse of them... how about some context, i.e. some attractive char with normal size breasts to make the bigger ones special?
this game is more of a past time until it reaches around version 0.4

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes