Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
I haven't been able to get the game to run with the WT mod installed; it just tries to load for a moment before immediately throwing more errors than can fit on the screen at once, with basically nothing for me to do but close back out?

I know my DL of the game itself opens just fine without the WT added, so it's almost definitely a problem from somewhere in the install process for the WT, but I have no idea what it is specifically!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I haven't been able to get the game to run with the WT mod installed; it just tries to load for a moment before immediately throwing more errors than can fit on the screen at once, with basically nothing for me to do but close back out?

I know my DL of the game itself opens just fine without the WT added, so it's almost definitely a problem from somewhere in the install process for the WT, but I have no idea what it is specifically!
Did you unren the game? The readme that comes with the walkthrough says it won't work unless you unren the game ... which is why I chose not to use it.

Using URM instead ... there's only been one choice I made because of it though. On the other hand, I found some easter eggs that were quite fun.

Reactions: jclarke

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Did you unren the game? The readme that comes with the walkthrough says it won't work unless you unren the game ... which is why I chose not to use it.

Using URM instead ... there's only been one choice I made because of it though. On the other hand, I found some easter eggs that were quite fun.
Yeah, this was the first time I've actually tried using Unren, so I would be unsurprised if my inexperience with it caused something to mess up with the install.
I've also not tried URM yet, but taking a look at it, it does seem like something that could be helpful for my needs here, thanks!

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, this was the first time I've actually tried using Unren, so I would be unsurprised if my inexperience with it caused something to mess up with the install.
I've also not tried URM yet, but taking a look at it, it does seem like something that could be helpful for my needs here, thanks!
It's pretty convenient and it's a single file, so it's pretty easy to use the basic functions, but it's got a pretty wide variety of abilities ... none of which I'm qualified to use, I just use the basic ones.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, Pandaman, I loved the latest PowerPoint(TM) presentation from Legacy about genetics. Am I weird that I look forward to the the PowerPoints whenever they occur in your game? I love Legacy's comments and interjections, they are the best.

Have you considered a spin off of 100% PowerPoint presentations? Kidding mostly, but great job with the humor.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope yall are doing well. :) Development on Chapter 22 is going well - I'm passing the halfway point already. I'm on track for a game release in late May as promised. As I start getting towards the end of the main plot, I find myself going back through all the stuff I've written to make sure I close out all the various plot threads that need to be closed. Naturally, that means I go through some of the renders, too, and I'm pleasantly surprised at the progression I've made since Chapter 1. There's only 7.5 chapters left to do, but hopefully I can keep improving over that shorter timeframe. :) I'm still considering doing a passthrough of the older chapters and redoing some of those older renders that I know I could do better now - any thoughts on that? Let me know!

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes