Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I cannot continue Uncle path because after their date and cucking his boyfriend i can't do anything with them, he comes up with the line like "Goodluck on your date with you boyfriend Yukino" ( and in weekend if i try to date him can't do ).
Also the thug, blond male to be exact, i only found him once, he's never at school or home, help?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
I cannot continue Uncle path because after their date and cucking his boyfriend i can't do anything with them, he comes up with the line like "Goodluck on your date with you boyfriend Yukino" ( and in weekend if i try to date him can't do ).
Also the thug, blond male to be exact, i only found him once, he's never at school or home, help?
have u try dating ur boyfriend when u dont have school

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This upload should have never been allowed.
It's botched and buggy as hell. So much for F95 quality checks.
Guess I'll start looking for another place to get my games if there's no quality insurance on F95.
How can this be even labeled as completed when it's broken and files are missing?!
I don't know what kind of site you think this is but there are no quality checks.

It's a piracy site where various games are uploaded, people don't check them first. The mods and uploaders are all volunteers not employed this isn't a professional site.

Reactions: AGUSTINOX

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
What does ACOG mean i keep seeing it instead of some scenes does this mean end of the content?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I don't know what kind of site you think this is but there are no quality checks.

It's a piracy site where various games are uploaded, people don't check them first. The mods and uploaders are all volunteers not employed this isn't a professional site.
Exactly. Also it's working perfectly for me, bunch of great games for FREE(donations allowed of course), not once in my life i had an error at a game from f95zone, stop whining and have some respect.
Thanks Avaron for clarifying, also i don't know what error that user has.

try dating ur boyfriend when there's no school to continue the uncle path you'll be having sex with the uncle on ur date
How to date him?...only in weekend i have the option to spend time with Yukino.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly. Also it's working perfectly for me, bunch of great games for FREE(donations allowed of course), not once in my life i had an error at a game from f95zone, stop whining and have some respect.
Thanks Avaron for clarifying, also i don't know what error that user has.

How to date him?...only in weekend i have the option to spend time with Yukino.
sorry wrong choice of word try spending time with him on the weekend to start get the sex scene with the uncle

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
thanks a lot! I will try, however i just get stats after i spend time with him in weekend...i had the scene with the uncle when they had sex with Yukino's boyfriend in the next room, but after nothing.

Also how to advance the story with the blond thug?(I forgot his name) i can't find him at all, only once i did at his school.
Thanks a lot.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
thanks a lot! I will try, however i just get stats after i spend time with him in weekend...i had the scene with the uncle when they had sex with Yukino's boyfriend in the next room, but after nothing.

Also how to advance the story with the blond thug?(I forgot his name) i can't find him at all, only once i did at his school.
Thanks a lot.
never got pass this far so i dont know what to do next try inviting ur bf at night when he calls u

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes