GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
whew, got just about every ending cleared, and still have a lot of CG I never unlocked quite on my own. I gotta say if I had to rank the best ending, it would be the "Cheating" ending with Suspicion maxed.

Reactions: Yurushia

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
whew, got just about every ending cleared, and still have a lot of CG I never unlocked quite on my own. I gotta say if I had to rank the best ending, it would be the "Cheating" ending with Suspicion maxed.
Uncle ending is the most hardcore,netorare heavy in my option and cheating ending is like 50-50% everybody wins

May 21, 2018
In the business district towards the top of the map there should be a sign that says 'Internet Live' after that you can go to your room after you've bought a webcam and interact with you computer
This hasn't worked for me. I've bought the webcam, and tried interacting with both the Internet Live sign and Yukino's computer, as well as tried using the Webcam at both places, but nothing works. Help?

NeoSilver

May 1, 2017
This hasn't worked for me. I've bought the webcam, and tried interacting with both the Internet Live sign and Yukino's computer, as well as tried using the Webcam at both places, but nothing works. Help?
Interact Build board in Business District first may be after day 15 i not sure

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
anyone know how to resize the game to the appropriate resolution, on my win10 laptop it missing the bottom part, when i switch to window mode it become blurry and near unplayable

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone know how to resize the game to the appropriate resolution, on my win10 laptop it missing the bottom part, when i switch to window mode it become blurry and near unplayable
in the game.ini file change the WindowModeFlag=0 to play the game in fullscreen mode.

Reactions: Obicase

azlan55

Nov 28, 2017
try this method.
hi, i was having a problem with putting the game and any other Wolf RPG Editor ones in full screen (F11) it became horizontally stretched.
i googled for solution but did not found a simple and satisfying one.but as i was trying different approach the i found an option in the "Manage 3D settings" in the Nvidia control panel that solved the problem.
the DSR-Factors it was off for me, changing it was the answer.

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
How to make her loss her virginity? help
how do you start triggering scenes? does anyone have a walkthrough for this game?
(google translate) I had your same problem, and I discovered one thing: there are 2 versions of the game; in what I had downloaded before (the "uncensored") there was nothing ... nothing at all, but if you download the game from here everything works.
One way to understand it is that from the version of the forum there is a nude scene at the beginning, while in the other it is impossible (i tried to do everything).
I hope I have been helpful.

Reactions: Ares02
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes