• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Why the heck they even post the english patch before the official release? They know that you can simple download the game from various websites and patch the game...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why the heck they even post the english patch before the official release? They know that you can simple download the game from various websites and patch the game...
The only thing I can think of right now.. is:
- Someone between them leaked the patch
- Or they did it on purpose, just to modify the patch afterwards and "blame" whoever uploaded the game with their "first patch" that made the game buggy (though nobody even encountered any errors along the way - at least not serious) and botched (for example, lots says missing scenes).

Otherwise, apologize for the word Kagura Games, I don't think that they're that stupid.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
I'm planning to buy the game on steam i but there's no freaking Achievements like in makina, damn. i'm guessing the price of this game is around 325PHP

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
>shota scenes remove and change it with chad
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I deleted my game out of annoyance for there being censorship which they said lol you won't even notice it's gone.

*People clearly notice it's fucking gone*:test::test3::tf: Definitely not going to blindly give them money now. My question is, can the content be restored with the text changed back or nah?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Finally, someone said something (whether be the truth or not): so long story short, the patch that was available on their site, wasn't supposed to be used on the japanese version of the game (and I think that it's not that hard making an installer that blocks every attempt to patch any other version other than the official. Of course I'm not saying this because I know, but since they've made that, shouldn't be too hard for them) and that's why the reason some scenes got cut-out from the game itself. So for those of you that are still in the middle of the playthrough, you can choose to stop now and wait for the official version. Or if you want, you can go forward. Your choice.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
The pictures Souta looks at in his computer are some of their works, but some of them I've never seen, anyone know where they're from?

Nepu-Nepu

May 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah.. uh.. don't think so. Unless the patch that they released voluntarily hidden the content in the game itself (and honestly why they should do something like that? Maybe because they made some error in doing that? And funny enough, now the patch is not available anymore. I wonder why), and these two pics were extracted by a certain "Fake.wolf" file.
(if someone know that there are more shota scenes, feel free to say it but don't say that those are censored because right here there's the proof that they aren't. And maybe the patch removed even those, who knows)
lol in the game's text they called the kids "dwarves"

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
The only thing I can think of right now.. is:
- Someone between them leaked the patch
- Or they did it on purpose, just to modify the patch afterwards and "blame" whoever uploaded the game with their "first patch" that made the game buggy (though nobody even encountered any errors along the way - at least not serious) and botched (for example, lots says missing scenes).

Otherwise, apologize for the word Kagura Games, I don't think that they're that stupid.
Uhm, I actually think the answer is simpler.
There're reviewers that received an early build of the game, apparently, so the Kagura probably put up the patch on the site because it was easier that way.
It was probably a naive choice, yeah, but I can't really blame them for that.
By the way, it's only my take on the matter, based on impressions I got hanging on their channel...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Are files missing? I can click it away and play further.

Sound File Rear Error
Cannot locate sound file [Data/SE/school_bell_short_01.ogg]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes