• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i'm not blaming you, but i know this version of the game.
I know a guy from Kagura Games and even he knows what's wrong with it.
And i'm not gonna say anymore.
Instead you should say something, at least. So I can put a warning in the OP instead of keeping everything for yourself "just because you know someone from Kagura Games and something is wrong with this version". Thanks.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ok here goes my opinion about the game:

I usually prefer small over big boobs so i wasnt exited for this game and was going to buy it on a sale to support kagura games, but what i found playing this game was a great game, i really liked it, the art is just fantastic and having no censorship at all is a big plus. I also dont like girls with glasses and its great that you have the option to remove them (from the options menu) as well to "skip" the part of the night (since im not into NTR but since you can skip the "boyfriend" part that made it great for me.

Conclusion: Just buy the game if you can on the 12th to support them, they are a great team and you can help them and all of us to keep getting uncensor games, if you dont have the money right now consider buying it on a sale.

Reactions: rKnight

moonseer

Mar 10, 2017
just a warning to those that want to buy this many of the scenes have been censored and some have been outright removed

Reactions: NTRprise

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Are the Shuuhei (the childhood friend) sceens time based or do you meat him at a location?

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Kinda disappointed because of the changed/cut content. Gotta think twice now if I want to keep supporting them.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone who thought this was going to land on steam without scenes heavily modded or deleted is deluding themselves.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Where lies the problem if you sell the game censored with changed/cut content but being able to patch everything how it should be ? The devs could probably think of a way.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Well I was going to pick this up, but fuck censorship so that's a lost sale from me lol. Hopefully the scenes can be patched in but now that the VA doesn't even match the lines?! Yeah...gonna have to be weary of putting my trust in Kagura. Claire spoiled me thinking everything would come over in tact-_-

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
what types of scenes have been removed? my guess is shota stuff?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah.. uh.. don't think so. Unless the patch that they released voluntarily hidden the content in the game itself (and honestly why they should do something like that? Maybe because they made some error in doing that? And funny enough, now the patch is not available anymore. I wonder why), and these two pics were extracted by a certain "Fake.wolf" file.
(if someone know that there are more shota scenes, feel free to say it but don't say that those are censored because right here there's the proof that they aren't. And maybe the patch removed even those, who knows)

moonseer

Mar 10, 2017
what types of scenes have been removed? my guess is shota stuff?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah.. uh.. don't think so. Unless the patch that they released voluntarily hidden the content in the game itself (and honestly why they should do something like that? Maybe because they made some error in doing that? And funny enough, now the patch is not available anymore. I wonder why), and these two pics were extracted by a certain "Fake.wolf" file.
(if someone know that there are more shota scenes, feel free to say it but don't say that those are censored because right here there's the proof that they aren't. And maybe the patch removed even those, who knows)

I was screwing around the files and they didn't even remove any of the original assets even the "problematic ones" so restoring the original CG is literally a copy paste from a text file but the text itself has been completely rewritten

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how many endings there are and what the requirements are for them? So far I only got the normal end after the BF found out about her cheating but she made enough $ and a bad end when she didn't make enough $.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes