kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The blonde dealer in the park. I think it needs some time, I didn't see condoms when I needed them the first time.

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Doing my due dilligence:

The DUCK's post and the other one (BEAVER)'s FULL SAVE post (two recent) BOTH work in circumventing the censor! TYVM! Finally... Makes me wonder how many more hentai titles were double censored this way.

Last edited:

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, i have been wanting to play this game since release but didn't have a pc at the time. Now i have already downloaded it and is running, but i have a problem with the resolution that i cannot fix myself. The screen just goes too big, i don't really understand much about computers but i followed the steam guide and even a previous answer but they did not fixed my problem. IMG_20210605_021749.jpg

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hi, i have been wanting to play this game since release but didn't have a pc at the time. Now i have already downloaded it and is running, but i have a problem with the resolution that i cannot fix myself. The screen just goes too big, i don't really understand much about computers but i followed the steam guide and even a previous answer but they did not fixed my problem. View attachment 1230551
Did you try pressing F11?

What resolution does your monitor run at?

Reactions: VerkienTolne2

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hi, i have been wanting to play this game since release but didn't have a pc at the time. Now i have already downloaded it and is running, but i have a problem with the resolution that i cannot fix myself. The screen just goes too big, i don't really understand much about computers but i followed the steam guide and even a previous answer but they did not fixed my problem. View attachment 1230551
Right click the exe and go to properties > compability then click the button that says something about settings for high dpi then play with "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior" and see if that helps

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
I just did what you suggest but there is no "high dpi" nor something similar, and ive tried every option on the compability options one for one and none fixes it.
Right click the exe and go to properties > compability then click the button that says something about settings for high dpi then play with "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior" and see if that helps

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I tried both f4 and f11 but none worked, my pc runs at 1024x768 with the only other option being 800x600
Wow, so my Mac 30 years ago was limited to that resolution (and 256 colors, like some kind of savage) but nothing I've used in the past decade has been that restricted, I'm not sure I can help.

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
Wow, so my Mac 30 years ago was limited to that resolution (and 256 colors, like some kind of savage) but nothing I've used in the past decade has been that restricted, I'm not sure I can help.
Thank you for trying anyways. This is the best i can do for now in the pc department, the worst is that everything runs perfect except for how big the game looks, guess I'll have to wait a few more years to play this, until i can upgrade my pc option.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thank you for trying anyways. This is the best i can do for now in the pc department, the worst is that everything runs perfect except for how big the game looks, guess I'll have to wait a few more years to play this, until i can upgrade my pc option.
If you run the game in windowed mode and click f4 or maximize the window you could always download an an tool that makes the game borderless fullscreen

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
I
If you run the game in windowed mode and click f4 or maximize the window you could always download an an tool that makes the game borderless fullscreen
I dont really understand what that means, english is not my first language and when it comes to informatics and computers is where i trip the most. Could you be kind enough to name a tool or a video explaining what this kind of tool does?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I

I dont really understand what that means, english is not my first language and when it comes to informatics and computers is where i trip the most. Could you be kind enough to name a tool or a video explaining what this kind of tool does?
You can use borderless gaming its free (theres also a paid version),
and heres a video on how to use it,

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is there any guide/walkthrough telling the conditions to get each ending specifically?

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
You can use borderless gaming its free (theres also a paid version),
and heres a video on how to use it,
Idk if the program doesn't work, my pc really will not be able to manage to run the game under any circumstances or im just that much of cavemen when it comes to technology.
I've attached the settings i putted on the borderless helper, but even so, my game still looks the same. Is there something im doing wrong? Or something else i should be doing? IMG_20210606_220823.jpg IMG_20210606_220833.jpg

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
so, Souji discovered about Yukino cheating on him. But I don't know how to set up the cameras and stuff? Nothing really changed except for the comments on that day. How to do the voyer stuff?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes