NeroGami

Jul 29, 2017
One of the versions is altered, and has both different dialogue and CGs for that event (and others).

Nice finding. It is censored, unfortunately, but I've uploaded it in case anyone wants to check it out:

To the OP, feel free to post the link in the front page.
I'm getting 403 forbidden from your link

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Leanna's Slice of Life, Netorare Imouto Misaki, Treasure Hunter Claire, Brave Alchemist Colette are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that are almost exactly like this game. I'm sure there are others as well.
from the list you sent I didn't play Brave Alchemist Colette, I'm downloading it to test it, thanks, if you know more let me know s2 :love: :love: :love:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
wow wow wow ntr no but playing female protagonist and corrupt the shit out of it is pretty good so prostitution yes ntr no that for my case
Funny, it seems like you hate ntr but at the same time enjoy the corruption, if perspective is all that matters then you are just a few steps away to enjoy every other ntr style too, you just have to imagine the girl being corrupted the same way but out of your control, that's the point of ntr isn't it?
Check out this game it offers both perspectives and both have pros/cons.

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Funny, it seems like you hate ntr but at the same time enjoy the corruption, if perspective is all that matters then you are just a few steps away to enjoy every other ntr style too, you just have to imagine the girl being corrupted the same way but out of your control, that's the point of ntr isn't it?
Check out this game it offers both perspectives and both have pros/cons.
this game is good, do you know any more in this style? ntr with female protagonist :love: :love: :eek: :love: :love:

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Im sorry to beat a dead horse, but there originally was a BATH SCENE (removed due to censor) inside Yukino's game. I once went on a server, and I found a bunch of ppl discussing the game (it happened a while ago though...) and I've seen a screenshot of a scene, sadly, that ARTWORK (and alts prob) arent on the steam vers. of the game, and here neither. I have the pic a bit blurry in memory, but if someone really wants to I could draw a sketch of the angle and all.

But basically, Yukino is in the bath tub and... well I dont wanna spoil the rest but since its sh#t# involved (and god knows we cant have fun, right?) I've never been able to find a reliable source, or that screenshot for that matter (should have saved it at least just to show it exists). Has anyone seen the missing art Im talking about?

For the smartasses: YES, I know we can more or less experience said bath scene, BUT IM LOOKING FOR THAT MISSING ART TOO (in the bath tub), not just a post-censor placeholder only. Thanks.

Reactions: parakep
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes