Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I like there's a note that you can stay a virgin since it is kind of Acerola's thing to railroad virginity loss so you don't ask if there's a virgin route. At least in both Misaki and Kanade you lose it during the intro.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
It looks like H-games are all either boobs as big as turmors, or children.
So hard to find a mature heroine with well-proportioned body.
well japanese games are just that way, go with western made if you prefer slightly more realistic proportions.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's really unfortunate that you couldn't have even waited until the actual game had officially been released before posting it here. Seeing as this is one of the few games where a small group of people are taking the time to translate it and not pump out shitty translater after next to grab money like SakuraGames is doing. I know it's a bit late now but if you enjoy this game please buy it when it releases to show support for the people taking the time to translate it. Oh well I'll just wait on official release and play it then, I know not everyone has the disposable income to buy it that's fine. Anyway I'll just get down off my high horse cuz I aint perfect. xD

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
hi guys - anyone knows what values represent number of days ? i would prefer changing days to 30 or so and play more than visiting gallery of full save . i tried using editor online but there is just to many values there

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
hi guys - anyone knows what values represent number of days ? i would prefer changing days to 30 or so and play more than visiting gallery of full save . i tried using editor online but there is just to many values there
just use Cheat engine and scan at Value 4 byte, you can edit money, and status too if you want

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I feel like it's very unfair to the translators to do that honestly. I'll wait and buy it on steam personnally.

If I was a dev or a translator, I think I'd hate that site, pretty much ruins the work, when it's already something extremely time consuming and that very often doesn't allow a decent living.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like it's very unfair to the translators to do that honestly. I'll wait and buy it on steam personnally.

If I was a dev or a translator, I think I'd hate that site, pretty much ruins the work, when it's already something extremely time consuming and that very often doesn't allow a decent living.
Feel free to hate me in particular, then. We are a pirate site after all, so we don't wait for the permission of the one's who made the "projects" to share it with the others. If there's a chance for it (or if someone share the build/game way before the official release), I'll gladly take the advantage.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, I've been waiting for this! Really thought it wouldn't be released until near the end of this month! Kagura Games really do great jobs and I hope people who aren't bum randos like me can help support them.
people trying to avoid NTR in a game specifically made for NTR confuse me.
Is the NTR aspect completely avoidable or does the game actively push it? I can't stand NTR, but a lot of games put so little effort into it that it's tolerable.
I mean... look at the title of the game lol

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
For those who are smart and buy it at steam.
The guy has an uncensur patch on his side.
For that reason, I would rather buy it at Steam and support those people who decompress the game extra.

Oh yes for the stupid ones distribute the Steam version.
The users of your versions are also linked under Steam.
Can you see who plays it all under Steam and who has bought it and who is not at risk on your own.
Ausnhme is the jap gepatchte version hir.

Für diejenigen die schlau sind und es sich bei Steam kaufen.
Der jenige hat nen uncensur Patch auf seine seite.
Aus dem grund rate ich es lieber bei Steam zu kaufen und solche Leute zu unter stützen die das Spiel extra dezensieren.

Ach Ja für die dummen die Steam version verteilen.
Die nutzer euerer versionen werden trozdem unter Steam verlinkt.
Heißt mann kann sehen wer es alles spielt unter Steam und wer es gekauft hat und wer nicht allso auf eigne gefahr.
Ausnhme ist die jap gepatchte version hir.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes