Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is chiakisan from Kagura Games.

We worked really hard to translate Yukino into native English, and we can't survive and keep translating games without your help. So if you could purchase the game when it's released on October 12th, we'd really appreciate it.

Thanks and we hope everyone here enjoys the game!
I will wait for the release date. Gonna buy it. Thanks for the translation.

corosake777

Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

We worked really hard to translate Yukino into native English, and we can't survive and keep translating games without your help. So if you could purchase the game when it's released on October 12th, we'd really appreciate it.

Don't worry , i will still buy your game . Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Jibby and n0b0dy

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Op please but this in your opening post

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
To be honest. Since patch got leaked I feel like it's a SLAP to the Translators face that this game is already here even before its released officially. Yes yes. I know what kind of this site is but at least wait a few weeks before it's here.

I really think that Kagura Games sad right now that something like this happens 3 days before release.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
To be honest. Since patch got leaked I feel like it's a SLAP to the Translators face that this game is already here even before its released officially. Yes yes. I know what kind of this site is but at least wait a few weeks before it's here.

I really think that Kagura Games sad right now that something like this happens 3 days before release.
ye but as long as the game is good and fun il buy it even if pirated it before :)

Reactions: n0b0dy

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Swanky. Do we know if this happens before or after the events of Claire?
Maybe after. And for what you can understand from the story in CLaire, when she arives she is not a slut nor broken, and probably not a virgin anymore.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
It looks like H-games are all either boobs as big as turmors, or children.
So hard to find a mature heroine with well-proportioned body.
A wise man once said:
The only way to find realism is to navigate to the START button, press it, followed by Shut Down and OK. Afterwards it is imperative to immediately unplug internet, stand up, dress, and exit through the main door.

I am inclined to believe every word, he does seem kinda God-like.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Is the NTR aspect completely avoidable or does the game actively push it? I can't stand NTR, but a lot of games put so little effort into it that it's tolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bighoss24
Jan 8, 2018
Is the NTR aspect completely avoidable or does the game actively push it? I can't stand NTR, but a lot of games put so little effort into it that it's tolerable.
This game is pretty much all NTR content, so if you dont want NTR then dont even bother playing.

Reactions: n0b0dy
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes