Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Best one imo: Good Girl Gone Bad. Chloe18 also has similar ideas, but I hate a few things about it tbh.

Thank you for this guide, on the other hand, it's not as we can often imagine, I do every job and I lose more money etc ...

Wouldn't there be a guide on what to do each day to get the ending we want? Job etc ...
Unfortunately, the only ending I ever got was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet to achieve any other ending. If I did, I would let you know how I did it...

Ryetz

Nov 27, 2018
Maybe someone already mentioned this in the thread, I wasn't able to find it recently.

Is this the Steam version of Yukino, or is this the DLSite version? I've been hearing a lot of people saying the Steam version has scenes removed...

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Maybe someone already mentioned this in the thread, I wasn't able to find it recently.

Is this the Steam version of Yukino, or is this the DLSite version? I've been hearing a lot of people saying the Steam version has scenes removed...
There arent any scenes removed that I noticed...

OldPC

Jun 20, 2018
I downloaded the game and opened it but it seems tha the resolution is wrong? I cant see the bottom of the screen, anyone know how to fix it?

eleking48

Jun 9, 2019
I heard the same thing. That some scenes were altered in the steam version. Is there a way to get the original version? Thanks in advance.

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
I own both the version here (since 2y) and Steam's. So reading on the famous S???? scene removal, they claim that if you go to their sites it re-adds everything. So I go to their discords and ppl are discussing there saying the same thing (the patch doesnt patch that scene back in). Okay! So I decided to merge my F95's version (from 1-2y ago) with Steam's files (thinking magically it would appear?) Not there (even with full gallery unlocked). Its one of my favorite games here so... <3 Id love the full experience.

Question: Is the S???? scene part of "scene select"?
Im using Scene Select to check fast atm but if YES well id play it all over again no biggy.

Question: If their discord is unreliable, where can I get the full experience? Is it the one here? From some answers, its not "authentic"? Id like to switch these files with STEAM's. Im reading the description of this page again, and its a bit vague. Far from being my first time with eroge/etc. Hopefully anyone coming here in a recent time can stumble on my post and hopefully be helped too. I do not mind machine translated eroges, for the record.

Question: EXACTLY WHERE is said event(s) supposed to happen?
All the answers I see here are all vague. Thank you!

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I own both the version here (since 2y) and Steam's. So reading on the famous S???? scene removal, they claim that if you go to their sites it re-adds everything. So I go to their discords and ppl are discussing there saying the same thing (the patch doesnt patch that scene back in). Okay! So I decided to merge my F95's version (from 1-2y ago) with Steam's files (thinking magically it would appear?) Not there (even with full gallery unlocked). Its one of my favorite games here so... <3 Id love the full experience.

Question: Is the S???? scene part of "scene select"?
Im using Scene Select to check fast atm but if YES well id play it all over again no biggy.

Question: If their discord is unreliable, where can I get the full experience? Is it the one here? From some answers, its not "authentic"? Id like to switch these files with STEAM's. Im reading the description of this page again, and its a bit vague. Far from being my first time with eroge/etc. Hopefully anyone coming here in a recent time can stumble on my post and hopefully be helped too. I do not mind machine translated eroges, for the record.

Question: EXACTLY WHERE is said event(s) supposed to happen?
All the answers I see here are all vague. Thank you!
If i remember correctly they replaced the scene or something, it should be the event in the park with the boys i believe

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If i remember correctly they replaced the scene or something, it should be the event in the park with the boys i believe
And if Nirriti did the babysitter job to its completion, that should be all the sh0ta you need...

Need answer....how many ways are there to take virginity and with whom?
Shota, Ugly Bastard, R8pe, The wimpy BF, Hole in the Wall, Childhood friend that turned in Asshole P5 Ryuji on Steroids...

All depends on how you play it...

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Only Park event I got was getting molested by 3ppl in the park (then an old man).

The house to the bottom left is babysitting? (same district as the park) Because afaik its called "house cleaning." (and yes I pushed it to its natural conclusion - cheating SEX is the best sex. Letting go of everything and just enjoying it.) I was at day 40-60 and didnt see the babysitting job application. Maybe its earlier days only and I have missed it? Side note I really like approaching strangers in this game. Love how Yukino gets worked up in the moment. <3 Yes I did get the hole in the wall scene before (its hard to miss actually)

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Only Park event I got was getting molested by 3ppl in the park (then an old man).

The house to the bottom left is babysitting? (same district as the park) Because afaik its called "house cleaning." (and yes I pushed it to its natural conclusion - cheating SEX is the best sex. Letting go of everything and just enjoying it.) I was at day 40-60 and didnt see the babysitting job application. Maybe its earlier days only and I have missed it? Side note I really like approaching strangers in this game. Love how Yukino gets worked up in the moment. <3 Yes I did get the hole in the wall scene before (its hard to miss actually)
Yeah, they call it house cleaning... but she tells you that you are babysitting the second you enter...

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah, they call it house cleaning... but she tells you that you are babysitting the second you enter...
Well then I must have erroneous files on hand.
Ill wipe and delete everything and start again, downloading from scratch.
Every scene in the two categories in scene select for it didnt have that bath scene.

Ill update later, so everyone can put that question to rest.

Reactions: parakep

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Im playing it at this moment and realized what exactly changed
there are 2 scenes (babysitting and cleaning the park) that are changed to avoid shota (why babysitting an man?)
and the prostitution scenes with shotas are removed too
im not a fan of shota, but i dont like censoring and having scenes on gallery that cant be unlocked
well, you can unlock with the teddybear but you cant read it, only cg

Reactions: parakep

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Im playing it at this moment and realized what exactly changed
there are 2 scenes (babysitting and cleaning the park) that are changed to avoid shota (why babysitting an man?)
and the prostitution scenes with shotas are removed too
im not a fan of shota, but i dont like censoring and having scenes on gallery that cant be unlocked
well, you can unlock with the teddybear but you cant read it, only cg
Sooo Im not imagining things? Also, yeah in the streets you cant just prostitute yourself to shotas.
"I cant, he's too young." or an answer of the like is what you get. :/ Back to square one...

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes