Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hi, somebody knows how to unlock the Souji ending (ending 2)? I have some isues to unlock some of his scenes, if someone could help me I wold be gratefull.
As in the Wholesome one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lambanomai

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
As in the Wholesome one?
I don't know how do you call it, in the game it's name is "Ending 2 (Souji)". I've tried the 2 metods that you addres, but with both of them I just keep getting the Ending 1.
Is there somethong I'm getting wrong?

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I don't know how do you call it, in the game it's name is "Ending 2 (Souji)". I've tried the 2 metods that you addres, but with both of them I just keep getting the Ending 1.
Is there somethong I'm getting wrong?
I had ending 2 and didn't even use Cheat Engine (I did use the 500k bonus from NG+ though). And since I didn't use Cheat Engine, Yukino had to work, right? So I did a bunch of jobs but never let Yukino lose her virginity.

Meanwhile, you have to make the couple (Yukino and Souji) meet enough times at night. This helps managing shyness levels, since in this scenario you will need to keep it in check if you want to get a lot of money doing the riskier jobs but without unlocking more than two or three tiers of scenes depending on the job. If you need to control desire, go to the swimming pool without using the proper clothing (or just use CE for everything, sure).

It may also be necessary that you see the three foreplay scenes with Souji. I'm not sure how to exactly trigger them, if it has anything to do with sometimes higher, sometimes lower shyness and/or desire or if they eventually just happen if you let them spend time together, building affection points.

I didn't notice that by the time I got the ending, so I can't tell you the correct distribution of points, but there's a hidden place in the city map (upper right corner) where you can go even though the game doesn't show it to be accessible. There you'll see a guy (or girl) that will tell you how many points of affection you have with each character.

Last edited:

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
I had ending 2 and didn't even use Cheat Engine (I did use the 500k bonus from NG+ though). And since I didn't use Cheat Engine, Yukino had to work, right? So I did a bunch of jobs but never let Yukino lose her virginity.

Meanwhile, you have to make the couple (Yukino and Souji) meet enough times at night. This helps managing shyness levels, since in this scenario you will need to keep it in check if you want to get a lot of money doing the riskier jobs but without unlocking more than two or three tiers of scenes depending on the job. If you need to control desire, go to the swimming pool without using the proper clothing (or just use CE for everything, sure).

It may also be necessary that you see the three foreplay scenes with Souji. I'm not sure how to exactly trigger them, if it has anything to do with sometimes higher, sometimes lower shyness and/or desire or if they eventually just happen if you let them spend time together, building affection points.

I didn't notice that by the time I got the ending, so I can't tell you the correct distribution of points, but there's a hidden place in the city map (upper right corner) where you can go even though the game doesn't show it to be accessible. There you'll see a guy (or girl) that will tell you how many points of affection you have with each character.
Thanks a lot, this is probably what I was looking for. I'm gonna try it.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Thanks a lot, this is probably what I was looking for. I'm gonna try it.
No problem! Sorry I couldn't be more specific, it's been a while and I wasn't really trying to get that ending. But let us know when you're done testing it out.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
can you lost virginity to BF or it need to be anyone else? Like when she comes to him at evening he only fingers her with desire at max. Also what events are there that are available to Souji roam?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Are there any other games like this
Yep. I can list 3 from the top of my head:

https://f95zone.to/threads/leannas-slice-of-life-v1-0-acerola-kagura-games.26922/
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-kanade-and-the-ecchi-worklife.30896/
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorare-imouto-misaki-ecchi-arubaito-sex-life-12-12-2018-acerola.920/

Kanade actually has a translated version, search it, look through the thread. And Yukino is the queen of the big boobs, all three games heroines are somewhat smaller in that regard.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Attis and Innesda

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Took a little longer then i wanted cause of IRL stuff happening but it is complete.
Thank you for this guide, on the other hand, it's not as we can often imagine, I do every job and I lose more money etc ...

Wouldn't there be a guide on what to do each day to get the ending we want? Job etc ...

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes