RPGM Completed Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated [Final] [Saboten]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gundam5241

Oct 26, 2017
Ok i decided to not wait around for someone to do it so i did it myself to the best of my abilities. Its long but here is a more cohesive and proper walkthrough for the game. There are issues with it as i haven't got 100% assurance on how i got some stuff but i've mentioned where these are. If someone could link it to the OP that would be great as the one there is mtld and only covers levels 1 and 2. not 3-5
im stuck at the end of lv 4 cant open the door :p can you help me ?
Also can you tell me how to cheat money ? my CE not working for the game :p

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can you put in a link for the most reliable source for it
Nope. I don't keep a file of links for RPGM. I just know you can Google it and find many download links. I keep an archived copy of the various installers on an external drive so that I have them whenever I upgrade to a new laptop.

Hitman047

Mar 4, 2018
Good day, I downloaded the game, and downloaded the full save, it opens in a prison where girls and tentacles, but when I go to the cage, I have only a dialogue and that's it. There are no images. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok I've been chasing the kid for the radio station but I keep running out of time how do I catch him when he freaks out so much

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I'm stuck on the congress part with the thief, I have the jewelry, and I'm at the hole in the library, but it is not letting me do anything. I'm looking at the walkthrough also.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i guess this has more than one thread then? when i download it it says its missing a file

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes