RPGM Completed Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated [Final] [Saboten]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
For anyone interested, this is the walkthrough posted at ULMF forum thread for this game. The images are not linked into the text and they are for the Japanese version

Still the text and ideas here may help people who are stuck
Checked it out, and it's only the first location; basically I think it was made using the trial version.

I'm in the school, and apparently I need dog food, aphrodisiac, and a mobile phone to progress. I bought the first two but can't find a mobile phone anywhere. Help?
It's in a chest, forgot where exactly, but think was in one of the rooms. Edit: Oops, it's by the church, you'll see a bit of red near the trees.

Anyways, I'm stuck on around the 5th location -- the congress/DIET building -- with that Security chick; says something about bribing. Nvm, found it; need to talk to that guy by the statues, pay him, then go all the way to the peeking part of the map and talk to the guy with a cane.

Edit: Alright, I seem to be missing one girl, from the image folder, a blue haired punk-chick. She's sandwiched between girls in the 5th map, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find her. Does anyone know where she is, and/or if I messed up, and missed her due to advancing past her? (If it's the latter: orz should have saved before each location. Now I have to do the 4th location again.)
Edit2: Though her 'quest' comes up around 1st/2nd/3rd location. Checked, just in case, but nada.
Edit3: Found a full save on ULMF*, and it seems she's in location 5, the thief girl that's been mentioned about. Still can't find her, though I read a post mentioning a mouse hole (Don't know where it is though, I checked the library one, but nothing, not sure if there are others, but bored now).
*Attached zip; press X 3 times in the title screen to open gallery -- Note: This is a complete save file.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
would you rather MTL or no translation at all? thats my mentlity sorry its not good enough for you.
its a less straight forward answer than you would think. it having any translation at all means translation groups wont touch it and go to the next title, that said they could very well never touch it in the first place. bigger games can break through this trend but it pretty much never happens for rpgm games. so this is now its final translation unless you update it.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It's in a chest, forgot where exactly, but think was in one of the rooms. Edit: Oops, it's by the church, you'll see a bit of red near the trees.
Found the mobile phone. Now that I have it though, what do I do with it? Talking to the nun just gets me zapped again.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Found the mobile phone. Now that I have it though, what do I do with it? Talking to the nun just gets me zapped again.
Need to get through a scripted event, with the blonde. Basically just keep going up the stairs, and talking to the blonde until the locked room. Once that happens, the nun goes into the church. From there you talk to the nun, get zapped. Not being able to progress, you go back to the ship to get upgraded (aka talk to the guy that sells/give hints). Select the Main option (You may need to do this a couple of times to get the upgrade). Once done, you can progress again.

Btw, the answer to the numbers/code thing is 2013 and 3.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Ok i decided to not wait around for someone to do it so i did it myself to the best of my abilities. Its long but here is a more cohesive and proper walkthrough for the game. There are issues with it as i haven't got 100% assurance on how i got some stuff but i've mentioned where these are. If someone could link it to the OP that would be great as the one there is mtld and only covers levels 1 and 2. not 3-5

N0Hentai401

Aug 7, 2017
its a less straight forward answer than you would think. it having any translation at all means translation groups wont touch it and go to the next title, that said they could very well never touch it in the first place. bigger games can break through this trend but it pretty much never happens for rpgm games. so this is now its final translation unless you update it.
im only translating games that are old and no one seems to have touched, meybe having a machine translation will encourage someone who really liked it to translate it, since its easier from machine translation, than from all japonese. like, so far all 5 i have translated are at least 5 years old. il try to keep it to old games.

N0Hentai401

Aug 7, 2017
If people uploaded a sufficient number of normal file sharing services, then I would not have had any sense to call back, and I also re-upload it so that people can download humanly without suffering from this broken bottom mega, filesupload, mix drop, mediafire ...
they arent broken... they are working jut fine... im confued.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're not really criticizing the game now are you? What you've done here is rant about how you don't like MTLs. And I get it I don't like them either but in cases like this I simply choose to not download and be done with it.
Also please don't make fun of someones work even if it is just "a shitty ass "translation" that's run through a script" as you put it. That still took time to put together and upload here. BTW everything on this forum is free and nobody is obligated to edit MTLs or even translate the game. If you want to play the game just go get the original if you know Japanese otherwise if you want a proper translation wait for it or pay for it.

P.S.:You may not have wanted to sound like a jerk("Not to sound like a jerk") but you failed miserably at that.
I think the dude came off as an asshole too, but I think it's very valid to critique the quality of a translation. If a translation is confusing or doesn't convey the story very well, I'm going to have a distorted view of the game I'm playing. And at the time of his post, it seems that there are parts of the game that were left untranslated. Objectively speaking, it seems to me like the translator didn't have a really good look at their work before they left it out for others. If that's not enough reason for criticism, I don't know what is.

Honestly though, I feel like machine translations should be at least partially edited. It's frustrating being lured in by the beautiful CG only to be told the game's basically unintelligible gibberish, even though it's allegedly in a language you understand. I used to play games using Chiitrans and a text hooking program and I can't voice enough how dissatisfying the experience was. Names of people, places, and items were either wrong or straight up nonsensical. In raw MTLs text often continued off the screen or ate into a menu. And if/when someone finally does make a decent translation, are you going to replay the game all over again just to understand what's going on? For me, that's a no. Give me one good translation over 100 shitty ones

Last edited:

N0Hentai401

Aug 7, 2017
I think the dude came off as an asshole too, but I think it's very valid to critique the quality of a translation. If a translation is confusing or doesn't convey the story very well, I'm going to have a distorted view of the game I'm playing. And at the time of his post, it seems that there are parts of the game that were left untranslated. Objectively speaking, it seems to me like the translator didn't have a really good look at their work before they left it out for others. If that's not enough reason for criticism, I don't know what is.

Honestly though, I feel like machine translations should be at least partially edited. It's frustrating being lured in by the beautiful CG only to be told the game's basically unintelligible gibberish, even though it's allegedly in a language you understand. I used to play games using Chiitrans and a text hooking program and I can't voice enough how dissatisfying the experience was. Names of people, places, and items were either wrong or straight up nonsensical. In raw MTLs text often continued off the screen or ate into a menu. And if/when someone finally does make a decent translation, are you going to replay the game all over again just to understand what's going on? For me, that's a no. Give me one good translation over 100 shitty ones
im the one who translated it, and im new to it for once, i ddint realise there where non translated parts but im tryng to find out how to fix that, also, no, i wont edit my translations, im not lazy, i just preffer having more games to play than focusing on tranlating each and single one for hours on end, im tranlating the ones i like, and sharing them here. like i just said, you can not like it but thats how it is.
also on the term of barely inteligable,il repeat myself, better than japonese, wich is NON legible for most of us.

Reactions: Onyxdime

YuriNoName

Feb 28, 2020
I'm just a tickle fag looking for games that have any kind of tickle scene, there is one in this game? If not I'll skip it

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
im the translator, im not planing on completly edit the game i machine translate, i dont have that time. like, im translating games i wanna play, so, in my head is better than no having translation at all.
I'm gonna have to go with not having a translation at all, thanks.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes