ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Does any one know what is the variable used to check whether you saw Rebecca's bestiality scene or not. I missed Brenna's bestiality scene when I played through the beta version, i don't want to miss it again on my replay of ch12.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey i wanted to know that should I have to download every what if files and merge them in main game?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, CH 13 is now hard confirmed for last chapter.

Status Update - 39%

It's bittersweet working on the final chapter. The characters have grown on me so much and I'm trying my best to give them a fitting farewell. Enjoy the teaser from Ophelia's 5th birthday.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Well, CH 13 is now hard confirmed for last chapter.

Status Update - 39%

It's bittersweet working on the final chapter. The characters have grown on me so much and I'm trying my best to give them a fitting farewell. Enjoy the teaser from Ophelia's 5th birthday.
Didn't he want to do a epilogue kind of chapter after the final chapter or did that change? :unsure:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
So i asked WWG. there will still be epilogues. He's just not sure if he's going to do 1 update with all the girls epilogue or roll them out one by one.

He said the NTR epilogues will be in this upcoming chapter though.
Oh I think rolling out one by one is possibly better pacing for updates and less waiting for the players as we can also play test it.
So is it like every girls have their own epilogue/ntr epilogue to unlock then you can unlock the harem epilogue/ntr epilogue or am I thinking too much?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
He's just not sure if he's going to do 1 update with all the girls epilogue or roll them out one by one.

He said the NTR epilogues will be in this upcoming chapter though.
But... but that means that there won't be any NTR anymore after the last chapter! Only vanilla content! How will I be able to say that this is purely an NTR game for NTR fans if they don't get any content anymore?

Damn you WWG and your NTR loving fanbase! This isn't over yet!

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
Apparently non-canonical NTR is more fun than a Harem simulator. Makes the story more interesting from the get-go. Even if you avoid those completely, it just being there creates a rivalry between two characters in a straight as an arrow storyline. You already have a villain to hate and that's great.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Apparently non-canonical NTR is more fun than a Harem simulator. Makes the story more interesting from the get-go. Even if you avoid those completely, it just being there creates a rivalry between two characters in a straight as an arrow storyline. You already have a villain to hate and that's great.
That's why WWG said, he'd sooner stop developing PV then get rid of Hunter. If NTR had lost the early development polls in the first few months, he would still have left Hunter in the game because he was crucial to move the plot forward.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes