TyLaBeau

Formerly 'Yusuke197'
Jan 30, 2018
It would be interesting to see a bad end / NTR caused by friendly fire. Like the choice falls on Lucia or Lucia uses the gas on accident while Cerberus is in the room alone with Ophelia or Cath. Like she pre-gases the room with the dog still inside, either thinking it doesn't effect dogs or she wanted to get it ready for a pairing in advance.
That would be a really interesting bad end. Maybe a accidental Kevin scene

Reactions: spl00sh321

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019

In Chapter 13, Catherine realizes her show should be about the art of seduction and sets her target on the person she loves the most.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting Dragon Quest art on that banner. Love that nipple-pinching shot too.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018

In Chapter 13, Catherine realizes her show should be about the art of seduction and sets her target on the person she loves the most.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catherine is one of the least boner inducing characters of all time.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
As I was heading to work, I had What ifs scenario popped in my head I know we’re not doing them right now but this was something I had thought of, it could be terrible but let me know what y’all think of it
WHAT IF #9:

Kevin wanted to make amends to Ophelia and the others right so one night as he gets off work, as he was driving, he runs into Hunter and they talked a little to make conversation and he talks about how much he would want to have Ophelia and the other girls and which gives Hunter an idea, so hunter tells him he can helped get the girls. Kevin was hesitant at first but ultimately agreed so hunter teach him the basic Dioś Del Sesso stuff and tells him to be carefully watch out for Sterling or Drew.( So Hunter plans on using Kevin to lured this girls in and at the right time, he’ll get rid of him so he can secretly take them for himself).

This was an idea I had, its not 100% though out but it was start um let me know what y’all think of this

john984

Jun 6, 2020
As I was heading to work, I had What ifs scenario popped in my head I know we’re not doing them right now but this was something I had thought of, it could be terrible but let me know what y’all think of it
WHAT IF #9:

Kevin wanted to make amends to Ophelia and the others right so one night as he gets off work, as he was driving, he runs into Hunter and they talked a little to make conversation and he talks about how much he would want to have Ophelia and the other girls and which gives Hunter an idea, so hunter tells him he can helped get the girls. Kevin was hesitant at first but ultimately agreed so hunter teach him the basic Dioś Del Sesso stuff and tells him to be carefully watch out for Sterling or Drew.( So Hunter plans on using Kevin to lured this girls in and at the right time, he’ll get rid of him so he can secretly take them for himself).

This was an idea I had, its not 100% though out but it was start um let me know what y’all think of this
It's similar to WhatIf 7, Hunter teaches Sean (Sterling friend) how he can get the girls

Reactions: panzermaster

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
WHAT IF #9:

Take some time off the screen boy.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes