Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So question why doesn't the drunk daughter get listed in the dossier u can only sleep with her friend I'd understand if u couldn't sleep with her but u can sleep with the wife even characters who currently have no scenes get listed in the dossier

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's impressive how so many releases of G28 games and people still continue to mistake the end of content with a game over/bug.

I'm starting to wonder if the game should only be unlocked to those who can present a certificate that they can actually read.

btw G28Here a sidenote, since you scrapped out the female protag in the latest updates, do you still have objetives for the brother in game? For example, if I mod the game for my taste, I want to swap the brother with his wife and actually have another sister, instead of him as a brother, will that may get conflicts in the future story or not?

I believe I said this some pages before, but while I love your games, the thing that gives me a "meh" feel is that all his family is against him (besides wife and children of course). Since the (live patch) brother is already the rival would be a pain to swap that, but at least family relationships shouldn't be that hard (maybe).

If you still have plans to him plot-wise then I understand. I don't expect you to do all that work of course, but at the same time if the story in the future creates a lot of conflicts then it would also create unecessary work from me to have fun with the html code.

Last edited:

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I still haven't finished the Nikki Benz/Puma Swede content (or a scene with Sarah Vandella that currently leads to a blank page), but I'm going to put the in-progress stuff up as a link here for now until the full release is finished in another day or two.

DO NOT REPORT THIS UPDATE TO THE MODS.
I DO NOT WANT THIS UPDATE TO GO FULL PUBLIC YET.

I am only posting it here for the people that regularly check this thread for updates. I said I'd put a release out and I want to honor that, but because it isn't finished yet and has blank links and stuff, I don't want it to actually hit the latest updates yet, so nobody report it please.

With that in mind, I won't be putting the changelog up here until the full release is done. For now, just know that you can do some stuff with the assassin, your niece, a very complicated legislative proposal that took forever to write, and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

.047a WIP Update Only (Requires .040a FIRST!)
MEGA

.047b BUGFIX (Requires .047a FIRST!)
MEGA
Does that also mean not telling the people on sites like Mopoga to update? I’m guessing “yes”, but I wanted to check in case that was still on the table.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Does that also mean not telling the people on sites like Mopoga to update? I’m guessing “yes”, but I wanted to check in case that was still on the table.
Yes, the mopoga admin is already a member of my server and knows when to update it. The last two things are almost done but aren't out yet, when they are, the full update will be ready to get updated elsewhere.

It's impressive how so many releases of G28 games and people still continue to mistake the end of content with a game over/bug.

I'm starting to wonder if the game should only be unlocked to those who can present a certificate that they can actually read.

btw G28Here a sidenote, since you scrapped out the female protag in the latest updates, do you still have objetives for the brother in game? For example, if I mod the game for my taste, I want to swap the brother with his wife and actually have another sister, instead of him as a brother, will that may get conflicts in the future story or not?

I believe I said this some pages before, but while I love your games, the thing that gives me a "meh" feel is that all his family is against him (besides wife and children of course). Since the (live patch) brother is already the rival would be a pain to swap that, but at least family relationships shouldn't be that hard (maybe).

If you still have plans to him plot-wise then I understand. I don't expect you to do all that work of course, but at the same time if the story in the future creates a lot of conflicts then it would also create unecessary work from me to have fun with the html code.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do. You want to make the political rival your sister instead? You can already bimbofy him to turn him into Jelena Jensen.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm not sure what you're trying to do. You want to make the political rival your sister instead? You can already bimbofy him to turn him into Jelena Jensen.
Yes that, although wanting to have the sister as the victim (and with that protecting her), instead of every sibling being a rival of the MC.
This is just personal preference, but I'm not an huge fan genderbending (unless strictly necessary).

That's why I said I was thinking to mod it for his wife being the actual sister of the MC instead, and the main rival being actually just the guy who's married with your sister.

Not to mention that, the way the story is going, my speculation is that the MC will probably rivalize with families that aren't actually his in the future, so that would explain how it is for the MC to have his allies united.

Again, this is just personal opinion, but feels weird to have nearly every single family member against the MC. And protecting a sister who was a victim would be a good turning point to start normalizing the relationship with the others.

Finally, the plot here comparing to College Daze is different. There's a difference between a normal sibling rivalry at college, and a literal war rivalry. It's probably the only thing I don't like on the plot so far, but again, just personal preference.

That's why I was thinking in doing a small change in that, but since you said you could bimbofy him already (and I didn't know that) I need to test that route now to see if it's worth the effort or not. Ty for answer btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: G28Here
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes