• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
"Oh hey it's been a few months, I wonder how Power of Will is doi-"
Due to a lack of support, the female protagonist has been removed from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect the reasoning, but damn, that killed my interest in this game. I do hope you continue to find success though!

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This game currently doesn't have a lot of length, but it does have a lot of width and depth. So far you can only finish one day, and it doesn't take you a long time to do so. Normally only having that short a length after nearly half a year of development would be a big negative. However, that isn't the case here due to the amount of content and variation in that content that is available in that day. You can decide the personality of almost every single person you deal with out of multiple, and sometimes contrasting, choices, and even this early it is clear that what you choose affects the outcomes of things. The same can be said for your many dialog choices, as well as for the effects of your stats on what you can and can't do. There is a lot of variation here, as well as interesting characters and good writing. I definitely recommend the game, and hopefully in a year the length issue will be fixed as well :).

Deadshot69

Aug 6, 2017
This update features the interrogation with the Assassin after the previous cliffhanger. Note that after you're done talking to her, that's it for now, but the next update tomorrow will include the second component of it if you were successful and learned the location of the rival's niece (Default: Autumn). EDIT (.041b): Bugfix preventing day progression should be fixed now. EDIT (.041c): And now the images should be corrected too.
.041a UPDATE ONLY (Download if you have .040b FIRST!)

.041c BUGFIX ONLY (Download .041a FIRST!!!)

.040b ALL FILES PACK (Download if you need a fresh install)

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a place I can go to monitor when this game will update like patreon or something? I'm pretty sure I joined a while ago because of college daze but I haven't actually checked it out in a while.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
In your previous game(college daze) you made a path were the player can work on the jeloisy of either Sofia or Monica to make them psycho lovers but you never did some thing like that .

I hope in this there might be a psycho lover or someone similar.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This update features the interrogation with the Assassin after the previous cliffhanger. Note that after you're done talking to her, that's it for now, but the next update tomorrow will include the second component of it if you were successful and learned the location of the rival's niece (Default: Autumn). EDIT (.041b): Bugfix preventing day progression should be fixed now. EDIT (.041c): And now the images should be corrected too.
.041a UPDATE ONLY (Download if you have .040b FIRST!)
MEGA

.041c BUGFIX ONLY (Download .041a FIRST!!!)
MEGA

.040b ALL FILES PACK (Download if you need a fresh install)
MEGA
Since the dev himself puts the update here when he wants, as well he is pretty fair to his fan base, I'll wait for the public release, thanks anyway.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I actually love that Codi Vore is in here. I haven't seen her in another game of this type, and found her a while back and think she's great. My only problem is her quantity of scenes is kinda low, but meh, no reason to let that limit us from including her.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I actually love that Codi Vore is in here. I haven't seen her in another game of this type, and found her a while back and think she's great. My only problem is her quantity of scenes is kinda low, but meh, no reason to let that limit us from including her.
Yeah, that's definitely the biggest problem with her. But with so many characters in the game, I'm hoping I can just squeeze as much value as possible out of the stuff she does have.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes