Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it'd be nice to see a servant type character/content who is honestly just that.

a maid who isn't someone who is/was important turned into a maid. more like someone who is just a maid.

or a guard who isn't a rookie or veteran but someone that is just a guard.

i dont know why it popped up in my head. but i guess having something not complex and simple as shit is a nice change of pace as well.

not saying they cant have a story like the maid could have a romance/admiration path or slave path or both for example. but i guess just about every person the MC has interacted with so far has/had power at some point...minus dolly.

just a passing thought. i probably wont care if nothing like that is added tbh.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I've played a few of these and enjoyed them, so some of them are good recs. I also love Free Cities, so that's good too. I don't love how rapey Patriarch and Incubus City are, but given that I do like Free Cities anyway I can't really judge.

I'm just fine with 3D renders and renpy games, but most of them are about a household rather than a society. If you've got ones about a society, I'd be into that shit.

HHS+ is indeed Hent High School+.
Corruption definitely has some of that to it then, but the renders are genuinely kind of painful at the start of the game and it can be very slow going. Alternatively Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia both have a certain aspect of that to them but they're RPGM and it's like, sure, they're getting more degenerate but it's also just standard game progression for their towns.

Jan 18, 2021
Corruption definitely has some of that to it then, but the renders are genuinely kind of painful at the start of the game and it can be very slow going. Alternatively Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia both have a certain aspect of that to them but they're RPGM and it's like, sure, they're getting more degenerate but it's also just standard game progression for their towns.
You could also try Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption. The beginning of the game is a bit slow (you can reduce the grind by progressing with India and then Romi and Elliot until you unlock the hacker) but as you progress you will soon discover that you have several dozen characters to corrupt: around 20 main characters and as many side characters. There is also plenty of weird humor in that game.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The creator of this "US" thing is obviously a scammer. I've been waiting so long for this to end, but it's still not over.
My comment was a pun, of a serious flaw, it seems it hit home with your comment as you couldn't figure it out. Not being able to think more than two steps ahead of an obvious event time line to possible outcomes. Its a sad state of affairs, but I fear you are not capable even with details of arriving at a logical conclusion to a paradox.

Tegro7

Jun 26, 2023
v.040b Changelog
- Depending on what you did at the dinner party, head to the lab afterwards to check in on your rival's mom or one of your ultrarich donors going through a youngification program.
Is this a mistake of changelog or am I not careful enough? I didn't find anything that hinted at the mother's rejuvenation in this update.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is this a mistake of changelog or am I not careful enough? I didn't find anything that hinted at the mother's rejuvenation in this update.

She needs to have been a prisoner/maid in order for the option to come up, otherwise you can have a 'normal' threesome with her and your wife instead.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I've been thinking about the structure of this game and I'm wondering if, like College Daze, it will have a bit more structure at some point in the future.

College Daze went from (somewhat) linear: getting out of the car, going to your classes, then free roam in the evening, another scripted day with free roam at the end, etc... To this format where we have mostly free-roam with an evening event, but where we primarily have a notion of free roaming.

I think the best design is blended personally, like when you're searching for Titus in College Daze and have a time limit to 'free roam' but there are still scripted events happening on specific days in the game. I know we're only at Week 1 so far, but I think it would be interesting if our day was structured in such a way that it's:

Morning Event Pool -> Some Kind of Cabinet Meeting / Plot Advancing Event -> Evening Event Pool -> Plot Advancing Night

Maybe it's just me that's wondering / thinking it will turn out this way, but what're everyone else's thoughts?

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
I've been thinking about the structure of this game and I'm wondering if, like College Daze, it will have a bit more structure at some point in the future.

College Daze went from (somewhat) linear: getting out of the car, going to your classes, then free roam in the evening, another scripted day with free roam at the end, etc... To this format where we have mostly free-roam with an evening event, but where we primarily have a notion of free roaming.

I think the best design is blended personally, like when you're searching for Titus in College Daze and have a time limit to 'free roam' but there are still scripted events happening on specific days in the game. I know we're only at Week 1 so far, but I think it would be interesting if our day was structured in such a way that it's:

Morning Event Pool -> Some Kind of Cabinet Meeting / Plot Advancing Event -> Evening Event Pool -> Plot Advancing Night

Maybe it's just me that's wondering / thinking it will turn out this way, but what're everyone else's thoughts?
I completely agree with your idea of pool of selections -> plot advance -> more selection as that gives a good mix, good idea!

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I don't mind there not being a female protag I probably would not have played it much but wondered what you meant by lack of support? Did you mean lack of interest from patrons or what did you mean?

Reactions: Tutuooo

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I don't mind there not being a female protag I probably would not have played it much but wondered what you meant by lack of support? Did you mean lack of interest from patrons or what did you mean?
Yeah, it was a lot of extra work to account for, and my patron subscribers did not get a noticeable bump after introducing it nor did it have a noticeable drop after I announced its removal.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Yeah, it was a lot of extra work to account for, and my patron subscribers did not get a noticeable bump after introducing it nor did it have a noticeable drop after I announced its removal.
Trans/futa protagonist also not something that would interest your patrons?

Rikom

Jun 22, 2021
I don't mind including a scene involving that every now and then (just like in College Daze) but I'm not interested in supporting a full playthrough of that.
Congratulations for the release of the new game...can you add Franceska Jaimes as a character in your new game maybe...just suggestion. If you have different plan that is ok

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Congratulations for the release of the new game...can you add Franceska Jaimes as a character in your new game maybe...just suggestion. If you have different plan that is ok
Thanks. Just to let you know, though, I add models to the games based on requests from the dean and supernatural tiers on the patreon.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes