Zharrat

Apr 30, 2018
This game already looks so good! Great potential! (y)

Is there any chance of seeing Bonnie Rotten in the game? Maybe as the leader of a street gang/anarchist group?

Reactions: Billshwr

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

Is there any chance of seeing Bonnie Rotten in the game? Maybe as the leader of a street gang/anarchist group?
Thanks. To answer your question, models only appear as a part of scene requests on the patreon ($30 tier). But having her appear as a gang leader is something that could certainly be done for that.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

If you haven't played the Dev's other game College Daze, I would recommend you go do that if Power of Will is impressing you. If this game ends up as extensive as that game has then we're in for another hell of a treat.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If you haven't played the Dev's other game College Daze, I would recommend you go do that if Power of Will is impressing you. If this game ends up as extensive as that game has then we're in for another hell of a treat.
Agreed. G28 literally cannot stop dropping bangers, makes almost all other HTML content look bad by comparison.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just a head's up, I still have some more work to do tomorrow for the next public release, so it'll probably end up being public sometime on 4/15 US west coast time. As of right now, it's looking like it'll support content up to the end of Tuesday's afternoon (at which point you'll meet new characters played by Puma Swede and Nikki Benz). I wanted to have an entire Tuesday finished for the next release, but a few of the planned scenes for this release aren't going to make it in time so they'll be in the release after this (I'm going back to College Daze work once this PoW release is out).

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Just a head's up, I still have some more work to do tomorrow for the next public release, so it'll probably end up being public sometime on 4/15 US west coast time. As of right now, it's looking like it'll support content up to the end of Tuesday's afternoon (at which point you'll meet new characters played by Puma Swede and Nikki Benz). I wanted to have an entire Tuesday finished for the next release, but a few of the planned scenes for this release aren't going to make it in time so they'll be in the release after this (I'm going back to College Daze work once this PoW release is out).
College daze let's go

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I still haven't finished the Nikki Benz/Puma Swede content (or a scene with Sarah Vandella that currently leads to a blank page), but I'm going to put the in-progress stuff up as a link here for now until the full release is finished in another day or two.

DO NOT REPORT THIS UPDATE TO THE MODS.
I DO NOT WANT THIS UPDATE TO GO FULL PUBLIC YET.

I am only posting it here for the people that regularly check this thread for updates. I said I'd put a release out and I want to honor that, but because it isn't finished yet and has blank links and stuff, I don't want it to actually hit the latest updates yet, so nobody report it please.

With that in mind, I won't be putting the changelog up here until the full release is done. For now, just know that you can do some stuff with the assassin, your niece, a very complicated legislative proposal that took forever to write, and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

.047a WIP Update Only (Requires .040a FIRST!)

.047b BUGFIX (Requires .047a FIRST!)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
I still haven't finished the Nikki Benz/Puma Swede content (or a scene with Sarah Vandella that currently leads to a blank page), but I'm going to put the in-progress stuff up as a link here for now until the full release is finished in another day or two.

DO NOT REPORT THIS UPDATE TO THE MODS.
I DO NOT WANT THIS UPDATE TO GO FULL PUBLIC YET.

I am only posting it here for the people that regularly check this thread for updates. I said I'd put a release out and I want to honor that, but because it isn't finished yet and has blank links and stuff, I don't want it to actually hit the latest updates yet, so nobody report it please.

With that in mind, I won't be putting the changelog up here until the full release is done. For now, just know that you can do some stuff with the assassin, your niece, a very complicated legislative proposal that took forever to write, and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

.047a WIP Update Only (Requires .040a FIRST!)
MEGA
i'm sorry but i want to ask about how to stop the assassination

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes