VN Ren'Py Abandoned Power of the Dragon [v0.02] [Janeszi]

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I want to inform everyone that there will be A-cups girls in the game. One is already done which is the villain there is plan to add two more girls who has small breast maybe later I can add one or two more it depends how I can develop the story around them.
Flat is justice.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i have gotten to touch mom breast while sleeping and seen sis and panda ,did library.is the drink with guys here yet?saw mom at sex shop.just wondering what else is in this version 2 ty

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well...
Mom on 100... still no scenes.
Sister on 100... still no beach.
Simi on 71/72... still nothing.
I did something wrong or what? I really need a walkthrough.

U

User_10739

They should rename this game to "There's Nothing To Do Here" cause everything you click on says the same thing...

Sister got home @ 1600 talked to her at tv been looking for her till 2100, is she hiding in the closet??? Oh wait now her door is locked, fun times...

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@janeszi90 The first releases of your game were really promising. Now, I still think so, but IMHO a release like this one only hurts you and your project.

At present the game is (again IMHO) a really annoying fest of "There's Nothing To Do Here". I cancelled it after 5 min without even found any new content (beside the new locations). Now I know how these things works and I will check your next releases, but not so sure that all the general audience will do so.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Well...
Mom on 100... still no scenes.
Sister on 100... still no beach.
Simi on 71/72... still nothing.
I did something wrong or what? I really need a walkthrough.
mom scene i think at night 20:00 only 1 if remember right.sis does a strap on with a panda.not sure of time,simi at diner in front at 21:00 hrs on friday then in the alley on saturday not sure of time.thats all i found but then on monday at school simi has sex for you as a reward

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
@janeszi90 The first releases of your game were really promising. Now, I still think so, but IMHO a release like this one only hurts you and your project.

At present the game is (again IMHO) a really annoying fest of "There's Nothing To Do Here". I cancelled it after 5 min without even found any new content (beside the new locations). Now I know how this think works and I will check your next releases, but not so sure that all the general audience will do so.

My 2 cents
Annoying as "Nothing To Do Here" is, The developer is trying to do a "smart" thing by building his world and characters first and then, (hopefully), start filling in the blank areas. This technique tends to minimize bugs later on by having an existing storyline. That being said, he does run the risk of turning his supporters off by hinting at content that isn't there yet. (It's sorta like seeing a pizza box on the counter and then opening it to find it empty - "hopeful" pizza - "I hope there's a pizza in the box!")

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Annoying as "Nothing To Do Here" is, The developer is trying to do a "smart" thing by building his world and characters first and then, (hopefully), start filling in the blank areas. This technique tends to minimize bugs later on by having an existing storyline. That being said, he does run the risk of turning his supporters off by hinting at content that isn't there yet. (It's sorta like seeing a pizza box on the counter and then opening it to find it empty - "hopeful" pizza - "I hope there's a pizza in the box!")
I agree, as I told in my post, I'm going to check his next releases.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
of course they have to have large breasts! haven't any of you ever heard of power girl?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Having game parts in place is always a good thing, but he could also comment out the code to make places you can't go not clickable, or not show up. This keeps the player from knowing or feeling like they have to grind to see everything, 25+ spots to click every hour for 16 hours for 1 week, assuming only 1 event happens on that time and day.