• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I know this project always had branching paths in mind, however I do agree that this recent update making the NTR ones just reset similar to Power Vacuum takes away from the impact and unique feel this one had.

The vanilla path is decent, but I'm not a fan how its coming at the expense of what has been built and I think the NTR should still be the main focus since it was mainly promoted that way and has been the leading focus all these years. Keen and Izzy's scenes just started to get good and now it being no longer cannon is quite odd. That's what the selling point was here, the NTR.

What I'm trying to say is the focus being taken away from the main thing this game was set for isn't very promising in my opinion. I believe just maintaining this down to the one path and a linear story with Keen as the one getting the serious action worked better and I think you should return to making the NTR cannon and unavoidable.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
I know this project always had branching paths in mind, however I do agree that this recent update making the NTR ones just reset similar to Power Vacuum takes away from the impact and unique feel this one had.

The vanilla path is decent, but I'm not a fan how its coming at the expense of what has been built and I think the NTR should still be the main focus since it was mainly promoted that way and has been the leading focus all these years. Keen and Izzy's scenes just started to get good and now it being no longer cannon is quite odd. That's what the selling point was here, the NTR.

What I'm trying to say is the focus being taken away from the main thing this game was set for isn't very promising in my opinion. I believe just maintaining this down to the one path and a linear story with Keen as the one getting the serious action worked better and I think you should return to making the NTR cannon and unavoidable.
I agree with this guy more ntr scenes

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021

it a bummer the ntr with izzy lost the original sexy discussion to and one animation i think. its all narration now with saying that jimmy can return in time at the end.

Reactions: JoJoMan2997

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Maybe some evil pirate can make a patch and restore the lost content?

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
I can accept the mc being pillaged by the strong, because the mc is really unable to satisfy his woman skills somewhere, but a creepy old monster can rob the mc of everything? It's a disaster. It's shit. I can handle NTR but I can't handle losing to a creepy old monster

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I can accept the mc being pillaged by the strong, because the mc is really unable to satisfy his woman skills somewhere, but a creepy old monster can rob the mc of everything? It's a disaster. It's shit. I can handle NTR but I can't handle losing to a creepy old monster
No, he doesn't. BOB is retarded and the hunchback is even worse. Unless... you know... YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THE NTR PATH:love:
Even so, they will always succumb to Broxy's command. This means that when she finds out about their affairs... the worst punishment for them might be... a chastity cage. At that point I piety BOB and the mutant.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
No, he doesn't. BOB is retarded and the hunchback is even worse. Unless... you know... YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THE NTR PATH:love:
Even so, they will always succumb to Broxy's command. This means that when she finds out about their affairs... the worst punishment for them might be... a chastity cage. At that point I piety BOB and the mutant.
good game bro
ure the only patreon dev i am supporting currently

ps: more status updates please!!

Reactions: dejan07

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Supporting a dev is the best way to proceed when it comes down to suggestions, critique and mental abuse. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

x666

Dec 10, 2017
wow, the rewind just made this whole game basically unnecessary. Keen fucking July IS the mainstory, seeing as this game is an NTR game. The fact that you're forced to pick the choice of interrupting them is so fucking weak.

also why is frida ranting on and on about mc eating her pussy and then... it just never happens? so much dialogue that could basically just be cut out, so much shouting back and forth that is completely meaningless.

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
okyo got rid down the other version on patreon without the rewind plot , weird redesigns , missing animations and better dialogue with keen being more there): i will send the closest versin i have to how this use to be. its missing izzy blowing keen in the version and now it seems lost forever): plz someone upload the one with before this from patreon before the changes plz

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
wow, the rewind just made this whole game basically unnecessary. Keen fucking July IS the mainstory, seeing as this game is an NTR game. The fact that you're forced to pick the choice of interrupting them is so fucking weak.

also why is frida ranting on and on about mc eating her pussy and then... it just never happens? so much dialogue that could basically just be cut out, so much shouting back and forth that is completely meaningless.
NTR is avoidable. I will never force it on the player throughout the gameplay. And MC, Jimmy... is not going to use his tongue as a sword unless it's a WRP scenario. I understand that the dialogue might not be up to... others' expectations but I'm working on that.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Oh by the way i what to thanks to developer for this interesting game(Mersi pt joc si ține bine);)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
NTR is avoidable. I will never force it on the player throughout the gameplay. And MC, Jimmy... is not going to use his tongue as a sword unless it's a WRP scenario. I understand that the dialogue might not be up to... others' expectations but I'm working on that.
It is unavoidable though that Keen fucked Jimmy's mom at the start of the game right ? We may not see it but it is cannon

• Thinking Face

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It is unavoidable though that Keen fucked Jimmy's mom at the start of the game right ? We may not see it but it is cannon
In the previous version of the game, I saw a plot in which Keen fucks Isabella, but now I don't find this plot. And it really upsets me, there is almost no sexual content in the game.
Unfortunately, the game mechanics also upset me, I don't understand why these difficulties are needed?
Eh, at this rate, we won't get to sexual content soon. Or am I so dumb that I can't find it? :unsure:

My post probably sounds negative, but this is for me personally and in general I like the plot of the game and the author's ideas.

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
It is avoidable now.

In the previous version of the game, I saw a plot in which Keen fucks Isabella, but now I don't find this plot. And it really upsets me, there is almost no sexual content in the game.
Unfortunately, the game mechanics also upset me, I don't understand why these difficulties are needed?
Eh, at this rate, we won't get to sexual content soon. Or am I so dumb that I can't find it? :unsure:

My post probably sounds negative, but this is for me personally and in general I like the plot of the game and the author's ideas.
The game has 1 WRP scene, 4 vanilla, and 2 NTR scenes in total(v3.5).

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes