3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Episode 2 is out on Patreon! Fantastic!
There must be an update for the patrons and another one here.
If there is nothing new... what's the point in promoting the game here?
If there is nothing new on my Patreon page... what's the point in subscribing?
bull crap, the new release was out on Patreon on March 8th, that is when your butt buddy said it was out via a post here.

I mean if there is advantage to take why would you not take it?
true but it's still a lame thing to do after taking advantage of F95 Zone's traffic base.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
On March 8th he released a Prologue for Episode 2 on Patreon (Episode 2 is not finished yet!). Today he released V3.5 of the main game for free and V3.52 for Patrons each containing 2 new sex scenes.

For those who are new here you should know that Okyo does commission (or custom) episodes for $100 called Nightly Ritual with the characters from this game. You can choose the scenario and a girl from the game in what depraved sex positions you wanna see her!

Here is one of them for free:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightly-ritual-v2-1-okyo.135489/

There are Episode 2 Prologue and Episode 3 already up on his Patreon.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PoVestiChildhoodDrama-3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There is NTR but not really? You get rewinded back to old choice for picking that option? Kind of like a game over, pick "THIS" option. Making it a kinetic novel as well?
Wish I had known this before I started. Maybe there was some mention of it in earlier posts.
Ah well, cool game else!

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
There is NTR but not really? You get rewinded back to old choice for picking that option? Kind of like a game over, pick "THIS" option. Making it a kinetic novel as well?
Wish I had known this before I started. Maybe there was some mention of it in earlier posts.
Ah well, cool game else!
No, the rewindback choice was added in this version just to prevent the story from getting split into a thousand scenarios.
There will always be NTR in my story, but I will never force people to experience it. The same thing can be said about the main story.

Reactions: JoJoMan2997

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
I liked the game, the plot is nice, the characters are nice, but I wish the quality was a little better.

Stayjazz87

Apr 1, 2024
nvm I fixed it but like there's no fucking of keen and the landlady? or that bob guy? or did just not get the retirements for it?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
On March 8th he released a Prologue for Episode 2 on Patreon (Episode 2 is not finished yet!). Today he released V3.5 of the main game for free and V3.52 for Patrons each containing 2 new sex scenes.

For those who are new here you should know that Okyo does commission (or custom) episodes for $100 called Nightly Ritual with the characters from this game. You can choose the scenario and a girl from the game in what depraved sex positions you wanna see her!

Here is one of them for free:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightly-ritual-v2-1-okyo.135489/

There are Episode 2 Prologue and Episode 3 already up on his Patreon.
if this is true, then maybe you both shouldn't be so darn vague when making posts or answering questions and then people wouldn't interpret things for themselves.

also, if you're claiming that March 8th was a nightly ritual update, then why are you posting here that it's released on Patreon? nightly ritual has its own thread.

you clearly stated episode 2 was out on March 8th, after posts from Okyo saying a new update was coming soon. all of that "highly suggested" a new update for Povesti was coming soon. it was only recently, a whole 5 weeks after that post before Povesti was updated.

also, I'm not the first to call this out in this thread, it seems like just one excuse after another from both of you.

end of the day, you do you but I stand by what I said in this thread.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes