• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
EDIT2: the latest version of the game, 6.7.2. has it fixed, but you can still download a previous version of the game, breed that army until their maxlevels and stats are good enough and copy/paste it into the more recent game save folder

Reactions: yoyomistro

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
if you want the save file with all forms unlocked, 400k gold, 60 npcs, 10 futapotions and more than enough equipement for 5, there it is:

ps: the 5 god forms haven't been bred untill best stats, it'd bee interressing to crank up their maxlevels to 20

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
if you want the save file with all forms unlocked, 400k gold, 60 npcs, 10 futapotions and more than enough equipement for 5, there it is:

ps: the 5 god forms haven't been bred untill best stats, it'd bee interressing to crank up their maxlevels to 20
here's the key: !TSYrO4BfMqM4nC6eU_S32wBR5w3rIlt9wr3KVrjZ7zg

Reactions: Za'Kim

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
Does some one have the cheat list? I found the basic resources: Food, wood, stone, crystals. But I want one for xp or items.
From Syvaron in his Discord server:
"resources" for all resources ,"money","wood","stone","food" for specific resources, "maxexhaustion" to increase own maxexhaustion, "skillpoints", "tavernpoints" for a lot of points ,"commonitem","rareitem","legendaryitem" for a random item of that rarity,"character" to get a random character, "levelup"

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
From Syvaron in his Discord server:
"resources" for all resources ,"money","wood","stone","food" for specific resources, "maxexhaustion" to increase own maxexhaustion, "skillpoints", "tavernpoints" for a lot of points ,"commonitem","rareitem","legendaryitem" for a random item of that rarity,"character" to get a random character, "levelup"
Thanks. In the end I used a save game editor, but the cheats should really be in the original post.

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
I really hope this project does'nt die early, i really like that concept of adventure game an breeding season, plus i like the art.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
How do you even get the global skill points in creation? I keep getting the yellow ones from rituals, but I have no clue on how to get the purple ones.

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason global upgrade points were stuck until I put one point into base species. Then all the accumulated global ones appeared. That was kinda strange.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.6.8.1

Fixed:
- Bugs below
- Non ranked arena battles caused characters to lose their rank and made them unable to ever join ranked battles again

Current Issues:
- Fertility is equal to virility
- cant gain resources while camping

Windows:

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
hohoho
guys...
i don't know if the next update that fixes the ferility/virility issue will correct it, but
i broke the game again!
this time it fucks with the robot npc you can get in your team
before going further, i don't know if the robot's sex is always female or it is randomly chosen but mine was a female.
-get her in your team
-have other companions join you in the team, give them the "Cum potion" and the "Male Potion"
-go in a fight
-transform the robot's sex to male with the male potion
-make the robot drink at least 6 uses of that cum potion
(normally the cum production of the robot should be at a good 8000ml)
-go back and pair the robot with the main character(must be female or futa, duh)
(now the "infertile" trait in the "specials" should be non-operating, setting the virility and fertility traits to 296 or so)
with this, it becomes possible to breed a robot army that will benevolantly serve your cause as you save/ahinilate the world.

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017

this one is made by modifying the .sav files with
i think i kinda went overboard
Edit: i set the cum and milk production to 100k so now when milking in farm i can break the 1M gold in 5 days

jimthenotrealguy

Jun 9, 2017
Ok so I love the art in game but the combat on any difficulty over easy is so high it is unplayable, not to mention the rapped exponential rent increase. so first battle this reset (cuz i had game over-ed like 6 times at this point) difficulty 1 so the easiest right, no. it spawns me in with my starting part of 3 vs 4 centaurs lvl 1 so up hill battle to start but then each one of them just one turn killed all my characters except my cent (only survived two turns) but when they got hit once they went to max lust so they would have to waist the next turn masturbating then be defenseless and taking +50% more dmg. so yah BS combat but very good art.

jimthenotrealguy

Jun 9, 2017
the part i have a real issue with is the "cant unlock stuff" thing if you play one easy what content is locked, items? breeds? races? upgrades? it isn't clear about it and i can't get far enough in med to find out. i want to like this game but the difficulty is so high and the fact that it punishes you locking content if you don't have the time to micro manage for hours is a real turn off. this game reminds me of breeding season but it takes the increasing payments thing to a new level where you have to constantly fight to have more income or you lose, but unlike BS you cant micro manage and clear your debt, you just max your income then lose.

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
the part i have a real issue with is the "cant unlock stuff" thing if you play one easy what content is locked, items? breeds? races? upgrades? it isn't clear about it and i can't get far enough in med to find out. i want to like this game but the difficulty is so high and the fact that it punishes you locking content if you don't have the time to micro manage for hours is a real turn off. this game reminds me of breeding season but it takes the increasing payments thing to a new level where you have to constantly fight to have more income or you lose, but unlike BS you cant micro manage and clear your debt, you just max your income then lose.
The "can't unlock stuff" just refers to the ability to unlock hybrids as your starting characters by getting them to level 5.
It's a bad tooltip but it's really not a big deal at all, considering how easy it is to not even realize that you can do this.

jimthenotrealguy

Jun 9, 2017
The "can't unlock stuff" just refers to the ability to unlock hybrids as your starting characters by getting them to level 5.
It's a bad tooltip but it's really not a big deal at all, considering how easy it is to not even realize that you can do this.
its is just misleading, the wording makes it seem like content is limited on lower difficulty's. but thanks for telling me what it actually does.

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I think the game has issues but difficulty in battle is not one of them. The portals display worthwhile information determining how difficult they are, and you can click on the battle tile to scout out what you'll be facing. As long as you simply avoid numerical disadvantages for the first few levels, it should be easy to level up to the point where you won't have the issues you're complaining about. You can get ambushed, but there is a retreat function.
Not to mention the ceiling of power in the game is unbelievably high with all the breeding possibilities, so it's reasonable to have at least some stuff stand in your way.

The rent increase is bad, but it's somewhat manageable. I'd recommend playing without it, but if you are then I'd double check that it's not simply housing too many characters, because that's where a lot of the exponential cost comes from.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes