Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
Hi , just founded the event on water tile is a mermaid who offer her service . after few meeting , she asking to your join team . (detail she have the albino purple Trait . i tried twice the event and get a mermaid with it ). if it can help

Last edited:
Reactions: karen13

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Hi , just founded the event on water tile is a mermaid who offer her service . after few meeting , she asking to your join team . (detail she have the albino purple skill . i tried twice the event and get a mermaid with it ). if it can help
Neat. Any details on what that skill does? What services does she offer?

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Neat. Any details on what that skill does? What services does she offer?
It's not a skill, it's a trait. And it increase the income in the hotel.
Also for what i saw that mermaid in special has max level of god tier in hand skill, so her income in the brothel is actually insane.

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah sry it's trait terms and boost brothel fees . Anyways , i run in a lvl 19 floting island biome and not founded an event like the mermaid one in it ( i looked if a specific zone event exist in each biomes) . So i will go on a lava and tundra later . On Forest biome you can get an event with a magical deer beast , with ignore fight , feed it (needs 2foods ) , or tame (need tamer start skill ). If you feed it , you get chance to recruit it .

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
[Edit]
Link: (Windows) (Linux) & (Windows) (Linux)
Release: 11 Apr 2018
Version: 0.6.5.2
Platform: Windows & Linux
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time, can someone explain the combat mechanics to me? It would seem nobody in my party has offensive abilities or a basic attack, all I've figured out is how to move and that took a while.

Aug 8, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time, can someone explain the combat mechanics to me? It would seem nobody in my party has offensive abilities or a basic attack, all I've figured out is how to move and that took a while.
*Left click to select a character.
*Right click an empty tile to move.
*Right click an enemy to basic attack.
*Low strength characters do shit damage. Equip a sword, use a stronger character, or seduce instead (controls for that should be displayed on the right in-battle.). Better yet, combine the first two.
*Speaking of seducing, fucking does nothing in arena battles right now, but seducing still generates XP.
*Fucking can only recruit fuckees with a lower level then the fucker.

(Listed some of the things you said you figured out in case anyone else has trouble.)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a way to move map with the arrow keys a bit slower? Whenever I press any arrow it just goes nuts and I can't get it wherever I want.

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
V0.6.6.1 is out. I'd post a link, but I hardly ever use this forum so I'm still not allowed to. Just check Patreon, it's viewable by everyone.
Changelog:

Reactions: yoyomistro

kinglong55

Oct 21, 2017
[Edit]
Link: (Windows) (Linux) & (Windows) (Linux)
Release: 11 Apr 2018
Version: 0.6.5.2
Platform: Windows & Linux

Change-log:
can you share version 6.60?

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
can you share version 6.60?
Old saves won't be compatible

Link: (Windows) & (Linux)
Release: 20 Apr 2018
Version: 0.6.6.1
Platform: PC / Windows

Fixes

Change-log:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
He's still adding to character creation dynamics? Really want to give this a try but it's really a let down when he basics of the game aren't ready.

Reactions: Jinsem

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Does some one have the cheat list? I found the basic resources: Food, wood, stone, crystals. But I want one for xp or items.

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
once you set the difficulty on easy, where the rent doesn't increase, the game stops being a micromanaging hell, there you can enjoy experiencing on species and making cross-breeds.
i found a great bug that permits you to get unobtainable species such as specials forms:
for the special forms + tentacle girls:
-get a species or form that has mind control,(skill that act as a net)
-use it on a tentacle girl to capture her(normally it set her as a token character when with a net)
now she's in your squad
-get her back home
-breed with her in the farm
-now the offspring can only be the special form you used, or with an exeedingly small chance, another tentacle girl
-to make more tentacle girls just breed two together
for the psychics:
-capture her with mond control
-get her back
-fuck her/ get fucked by her in the sex tab in home
-with a small percent chance, you'll get more, it also works with another psychic

with the first method, you can make an army of god special forms wich, if breeded enough, can make the most dangerous army ever existing, with stats going sky high.
for example:
lily, god form
ap= 15 apreg= 11
hp= 354 mana= 662
armor= 8 lustres= 5
strength= 44 magic strength= 48
lustdmg: 15 atkCost: 2
skills: mindcontrol, timestop, lightningstorm, teleport,
ps: don't forget to empty your farm before mating the player and the tentacle girl, it leads to some bugs that makes nothing happen

EDIT: i have the 6.1.1 version, tell me if it still works

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes