manscout

Jun 13, 2018
if someone is starting this and is using the unlockables file, what is the best male character for making a dominant spellsword kind of guy, or someone who can just do everything. i would also like to do as much content as possibble on one character in one freeplay run
Like the other user said, only 2 male characters. But I do think you can play them as sort of a "spellsword" (I assume this means physical attacker with magic support abilities?).

Anyway, if you have the full unlockables file, here's my recommendations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of the 3 main protagonists have their own set of unique content so you can't do everything in a single playthrough, and this is without getting into the whole mess of normal endings, alt endings, and the secret ending, all having different conditions to be triggered in a playthrough.

I don't really know if you can say 1 protagonist in particular has more content than the others, although I would say "Evolution" has the most growth potential if you want to learn as many different things about the game in one go.

Last edited:
Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Lately I have been favouring Elementalist more. With the addition of lightning, you can now very quickly and efficiently fuse out some units with both Lightning storm and Meteor Storm without leaving town. Meteor storm for the riffraff, Thunder for the high HP fight

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
how long it takes to finish the game?
Based on my foggy memory of playtime on previous play versions, a day is about 5-10ish minutes of managing various systems, dates are less than 5 min, and actual expeditions (not doing a quick sortie for 10 wood/stone) being about 5-15 mins depeding on size and party sustainability. Based on this, I'd say a day is an average of 30 minutes if you were to do a heavy expedition into a portal every day. For days where you don't, I'd say an average of 5 minutes max if you don't need to do a lot of management or town suff on that day.
For overall campaign length, take the mode your doing, and multiply the day limit by 5 min+ 2/3 of the day limit multiplied by 30 minutes to get the overall time investment one run will take. It likely won't take that long so it should be treated more so as an upperbound rather than an accurate estimate.
If your doing free play, I'd recommend assuming the length of the campain is 60 days as Evolution and 90(?) as one of the other two. Reason for Evo having a lower time estimate is because they are a one person army you can't really mess up building as long as you're gathering skill points. Crea can be ruined (in terms of combat) if you don't undersand how to build them and I've never done a full on playthrough of Druid so I'm assuming they are just as bad as Crea in terms of combat capability.

TL;DR Use this formula for a rough (over?) estimate of the time investment. Formula: Campaign day length=Z;
Zx5+(2Z/3)x30=minutes invested. If freeplay Z=60 as Evo or Z=90 as another character.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
For Druid it's 15 -20 minutes give or take for the normal end of you don't care about anything else.

And yeah they suck at combat. You need to rely on teammates. But 1 Dragon + 2 monsters are enough for most casual experience

Wolfie23Fast

Dec 24, 2020
How do you recruit AN-3 again? I messed by scraping her, I'm kinda stuck atm. I'm using oriel run and by accident using 135% difficulty lmao

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you recruit AN-3 again? I messed by scraping her, I'm kinda stuck atm. I'm using oriel run and by accident using 135% difficulty lmao
Find her in a event in a random forest tile, "touch the sigil" instead of scrapping her. That event only pops up once per playthrough, if you already scrapped her then you can't recruit her in the same run.

Also, very rarely, AN-3 is a character that can be recruited by one of your rivals if you take too long to find her, if you spot her in the enemy team when fighting one of the rivals then you missed her in that playthrough (but honestly I only had it happen once a long time ago, maybe the dev removed that feature or it really is just that rare).

Sep 23, 2021
i know the game have the mechanic that if you don't meet a character, you can recruit through rival fight, but it should not work with an-3 in this context as you are not turning her away, but scraping her. What are they recruiting for you to re-recruit later?

Wolfie23Fast

Dec 24, 2020
Find her in a event in a random forest tile, "touch the sigil" instead of scrapping her. That event only pops up once per playthrough, if you already scrapped her then you can't recruit her in the same run.

Also, very rarely, AN-3 is a character that can be recruited by one of your rivals if you take too long to find her, if you spot her in the enemy team when fighting one of the rivals then you missed her in that playthrough (but honestly I only had it happen once a long time ago, maybe the dev removed that feature or it really is just that rare).
Ah I see, do I need specific timing to recruit her on forest? I have tried to edit my savefile but still nothing happened

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah I see, do I need specific timing to recruit her on forest? I have tried to edit my savefile but still nothing happened
No, just an (!) event in a forest tile.

I don't know what you mean by "editing" your savefile, but unless you are certain you know what you are doing, I wouldn't try to re-enable her event that way.

The game is meant to be played in many playthroughs, either restart your run or play it out without AN-3, she's not essential unless you are going for the secret ending.

Reactions: Wolfie23Fast

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
So, I didn't notice the new characters ability before, but they are really bullshit, I mean creating a 15 strength blade every day is really too strong

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Am I bugged out? I got the InnerSoul essence from a rare essence portal, but when I pick it, I don't really see a trait for the Soul Fragment that I received. Does it just have a hidden counter or is there a way to confirm whether or not I actually got the thing?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Am I bugged out? I got the InnerSoul essence from a rare essence portal, but when I pick it, I don't really see a trait for the Soul Fragment that I received. Does it just have a hidden counter or is there a way to confirm whether or not I actually got the thing?
You can check your soulfragment count in the town
1712927116265.png

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
I have problem with Save not work. how i fix it. it not let me save and load
Need more info. Were you trying to rewrite already existing save or to make a new one? Also, game usually shows notification if something is wrong. Was there anything?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I have problem with Save not work. how i fix it. it not let me save and load
you often have to click twice to save and overwrite, else the game can't write to save folder and you need to do folder options to remove any protections it might have.

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
such a masterpiece. this game stole 4 hours of my life but I'd be a fool if I complained about it...
(btw if you have something similar to this, let me know, i'm ready to lose another 4 hours playing interesting h-game)

Sep 23, 2021
such a masterpiece. this game stole 4 hours of my life but I'd be a fool if I complained about it...
(btw if you have something similar to this, let me know, i'm ready to lose another 4 hours playing interesting h-game)
which aspect of this game do you like? the top down rpg grid combat? breeding munchkin unit? town/dating? or just h-game with decent gameplay instead of just visual novel/sandbox?

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes